Community post

Discussion

trying to psych myself up to test.

So I am 13dpo today. Cycle day 31. LMP started 7.1.17, had normal 5 day cycle according to ovulation strips and cm ovulated cd 18 on 7.18.17, according to my calculations (and honestly several online calculators) average cycle length 28 days. I had a BFN at 8 &9 DPO on wondfos.
took Clomid 150mg cd 5-9 US showed several huge follicles.
now I am nervous to test....had MC 10/2016 at 6 weeks. with that pregnancy I had IB for 2 days, and horrific heartburn and boobs that were so sore it was aweful to wear a bra and I threw up everyday for a week before MC, and had cramps like my period cramps the whole time. that was after trying for 14 months....
Now here I am, convincing myself to test, I have had horrific heartburn for 4 days, my breasts are sore (no where near as bad as last time)...and I am having some cramping nothing like my normal period ones that radiate across the abdomen these stay more on the sides and aren't as strong, which have been off and on for a few days, I also normally spot atleast 1-2 days before my period and nothing so far....
So looking at this I know I sound nuts, but we just hit the 2 year ttc mark this month....and I want it to be sooo badly, but the cramps feel a little stronger this morning, so I am trying to talk myself into testing so I know eitherway....
anyone want to make me feel better with success stories....or advice in general....you would think by now id be over test anxiety but its never been this bad....

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo