Community post

Discussion

14 months and FINALLY we got a BFP!

So in the past few months I've been MIA due to family and work stuff!! But after 14 long months we got our BFP! (Well I have I'm sitting here about to bounce out of my skin waiting on hubby to come home to tell him!)
This month we just basically said if this isn't it we are both getting tested.... I even have an appointment that I scheduled last week (right before I expected Aunt Flo because I felt like I was going to start) to start the process.... and I think what helped is I FINALLY talked to someone about my fears who just happened to be a good friend who turns out has had to use clomid to get all 4 of her beautiful children!
I just tested positive today after I realized I was 4 days late and well BFP!!!' I cried and am now waiting on the hubs to tell him!!! ???????????????????????? I'm so excited I can't wait for my appointment in 2 weeks! Here's hoping this baby is really sticky and that I'll bring my little one home hopefully next June! To everyone struggling nearing the year marker stay strong I thought 12 months was a end of the line mark so don't loose hope!!!'
As soon as I figure out how to post a picture I'll post my test strips!!!!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo