Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

581 - 590 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Awww sweetie I know what you mean its so hard the road especially when you have been on the road a long time.

I really hope your day comes soon babes, it would bring me so much joy it really would. xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year! May 2015 bring babies to us all!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Happy New Year ladies. For the new year I signed up for school I am going to study culinary arts. In 2016 I will have a diploma in bring a professional cook. I pray that 2015 brings you more favor than your arms can hold.

Beaundra Edghill

9 years ago

Happy New Year! May 2015 be filled with abundance of love and laughs for everyone!

9 years ago

Happy new year my lovelies may it be filled with BFP's xxx

Hello everyone and Happy New Year's!!!! My name is Queena I joined this site a couple of years ago we have tried off and on to become pregnant but hubby sprem count was to low and the motility wasn't good either after going to the fertility clinic we both started fertility vitamins recommended by our doctor. Our cycle day started 12/30/2014 today is cycle day 3 and I started my fertility infections of a 150mg of follistim and I have 6more dayscof injection to go and than I will do the HCG injections and than wait 14days to get my BFP!!!

9 years ago

Welcome Queena I do hope you get your BFP! soon, its a hard journey but so worth the while.

Good luck hunni and keep us updated xx

*sigh* CD3.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Aww babes sorry she got you... I am CD6 Cycly buddies xx

you only have feb last years chrt up there babes you need to tick the permission so we can see it xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo