Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

501 - 510 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Karlou, stay strong! Clomid can be challenging! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Sounds like we are all staying focused! Did my iui on Saturday! Used the navigation on my phone and all the roads in D C were closed thought I would go craZy, but no worries... IUI went smoothly! Wish I had some crazy symptoms but nothing, have been working hard this week!

Glad to be on my journey with such amazing ladies!

9 years ago

Aww babes you don't need symptoms to be pregnant I didn't have any on my girls I hope it your month Jaxx xx

I had another neg this morning but also my DGS may have chicken pox will find out in a couple of days for sure...so maybe its a blessing xx

9 years ago • Post starter

she got me this morning guys, anyone had any good news?

Thank you Jaxx sweetie I know I just would like to see some of our Ladies on here getting their bfp too... I want it for all of us...so we can talk babies lol xxx

Hi!!!
Got blood work done today, so didn't
Want to go.... I kept a mental image in 60 for my progestrone level! Nurse called it was a 5!! I got a prescription for progestrone suppositories! Um not what I had in mind! My husband bday is Friday! Would love 2 pink lines...!

Karlou am sorry the witch got you! How is you dgs? Is it chicken pox? Hope everyone is feeling better!

9 years ago

User ImageHello ladies I pray all is well with each and every one of you. Well as for me you know that I took clomid this cycle and also husband has been taking it now for a month. This is our fertile week. I just started getting 2 lines yesterday when pos on my opk's. It wasn't quite positive yet so I will be testing again today. I have been having some strong ovulation cramps. Husband and I bd last night and this morning. I plan to bd till ff give me the heads up that I ovulated. FX and your prayers please that this will be our last cycle ttc I am getting very tired of the disappointments.

<a href=

9 years ago

Hey Jaxx Oooo sounds so exciting...it would be so fab if you get 2 lines this weekend you can start the trend for all of us lol.

I don't know if it was chicken pox nw babes the rash went and there was only about 4 blister spots left so don't raly know. I think he would have had more than that if it was. who knows...they are going now and little Cody is on the mend thanks for asking chick xx

Come on girlie I hope it works for you and your hubby sweetie, Oh it would be great for all you lovely ladies to get your dreams...I am keeping everything crossed for you xx

Yes it would be such a blessing hun that this be all of our last cycle ttc.

<a href=

9 years ago

Morning Ladies
I am new and, brought a chair in - so hope you do not mind me nudging into the group..
Me - I am 44 and have two beautiful children aged 16 and 18, and have been trying to conceive now for nearly three years. I cannot believe how heart breaking this journey is.. Because I have 'living' children and my age I am not entitled to any help off the NHS so my GP has told me and unfortunately cannot afford to go down the private route.. I take all the prenatals, macca and vitex and also after ovulation I take progesterone cream until my period descends and track everything using the clearblue ovulation monitor. Have also used preseed this month - ovulated on 6th October and so I am day 7 - although this is meant to be near implantation I have crampy tummy and am guessing my period is going to be soon :( as it tends to be around day 23 - 26
So that is me - Sorry if this is too much information!!!

9 years ago

User Image

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo