Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to the ladies I already know, and welcome to those I haven't met yet! I was going to join this board because I think AF is finally showing today, but just realized that if I O in August I will be due in May! I totally skipped this board :( Truly makes me sad that my cycles don't do what they are supposed to! I'm over the wait! GL to those still waiting and congrats to all the BFPs!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Yes so far things are progressing. Today I feel like crap but for the most part things have been OK. Been feeling nauseous and congested with a gagging feeling. And my boobs and nipples hurt like crazy today. But I take it as a good sign that things are progressing and on track. I have not had morning sickness yet...which I am sorta thankful for. I almost feel like if I finally threw up I would probably feel better but at the same time don't want to...lol.

I have my 1st u/s on Monday so I am very excited and very nervous all at the same time.

Jessyann1985: Congrats at being half way through your pregnancy!

MariaMD & Courtly:

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Bens-great news! Fx you catch the egg. I will be right behind you in the TWW

Nharty- sorry AF showed. Even though EDD would be May, stick with us! I will be late April if this cycle (I mean WHEN this cycle) works

Lolo- glad everything is going well. Keep us posted after your scan!

AFM- finished my last femara yesterday and have midcycle tomorrow. Got my Novarel in the mail and have someone to give me the shot so I'm all ready to go! My temp has been going up and was actually a post O temp today so that's kinda worrisome. But it would have been way too early to surge so I don't think I missed it. I am cd 8 today. So not sure what's going on there.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

First month trying to conceive after a miscarriage at 5.5 weeks in May. I'm super nervous, but at 11dpo I just got a positive. Praying this one sticks. EDD would be April 10 - my brothers birthday!

Super excited and scared!!!!

8 years ago

Hey ladies just checking in. 8 dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot but am having a hard time not obsessing. So far mild cramping in the evening 6 & 7 dpo. My cervix is now high, firm, and closed with small amt of creamy cm. hoping those are good signs. Took a cheapie HPT yesterday since it was my husbands birthday and I was hoping to surprise him. No dice so hoping to hold off until 10 or 11 dpo everyone still in their TWW

8 years ago

Hello to all! My husband and I wanted to officially start trying in August, so July was just a practice round for us. But I have never had sore boobs like I do now! Hoping that that and my frequent heartburn are all positive signs. I am currently 10dpo and trying really hard to wait until 13 dpo which is when AF is expected to arrive. Tomorrow (11dpo) is my DH and my 4th anniversary and I would love to be able to find out! Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker but finally joined. My husband and I are on our fourth cycle TTC after finding out I had low AMH in April. I'm on cycle day 8 of a 28-day cycle. I've been on Clomid CD 3-7 and had an Ovidrel trigger shot on CD 12. I tested out the trigger shot and it was gone on a FRER by 6DPO. I had three dominant follicles around 20mm, so everything looked so good.

This was my last cycle attempt before I see the reproductive endocrinologist on August 13th.

I'm a POAS'er and tested today just because I have so many symptoms but BFN. If I conceived this cycle I would be due April 13 or April 15.

Best of luck to everyone going through the TWW along with me right now!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Welcome key and Jennywilliams! FX you get your BFPS this month.

Mel - Welcome I hope this is your month. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

TTC - good luck at your scan today

I'm heading in for my IUI soon. I have no idea what my body is doing. My temp stayed up for the second day in a row but my OPK is back to "high" fertility. What the heck is my body doing? Ive gone back over the last year since ive been using them and I've never gone more than 3 day without a "peak" fertility reading. On the plus side my cramps that we're making it difficult to walk have gone away.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Good morning! Can you guys check out my temperature chart and an image of my OPK's for the last 5 days? I thought I ovulated yesterday with a positive OPK and some eggwhite cm, but my temp says otherwise since it is still holding steady at 97.3. This is my first month temping, so is it possible that it takes a day or two to go up after a positive OPK? I thought I had one on day 12 (the second one in the image), but definitely had a positive day 14.

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks lolo, Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

Margie, good luck!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo