Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 166 of 166 Replies

Thanks for your positive thought Lolo. Yes we pay everything out of pocket. Insurance doesn't cover anything infertility related. I'm still depressed but coming out of it a little. Have an interview next week so maybe I can get away from the baby and pregnancy talk at work. The girl behind me was weirdly emotional today so my guess is anyway she will be announcing her pregnancy. She's a newly wed and our other co worker told is all she's next (yeah she said that right at the same time I had my last miscarriage and she knew I was going through it). I will keep u posted on my appointment. AF started today so I'm on to a useless cycle, unless the miracle happens. I will pray for it. I sure need one

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Thanks for all the fingers crossed & happy thoughts ladies... it must have worked!! EDD 4/27/16

8 years ago

Praying, congratulations!!!

TTC, how are you doing girl?

8 years ago

Hi Babypath- thanks for thinking of me. Doing ok. I actually talked to the RE today and he said he thinks further iui's would be a waste so IVF would be the process from here. I'm sad about that because not sure if this is in our cards. But it seems DH is willing to discuss. Because of my low ovarian reserve he recommends IVF with genetic testing which is $20,000 and a 4 month process as opposed to regular IVF at $12,500 and a 2 month process. So I dont know what's going to happen. We will try on our own but not positive about anything working there. I will let you know what we decide. It scares me to pay that much for something that may not even work. We need to figure this out soon though so we can get this started on my next cycle. He wants to do another ovarian reserve test to make sure my reserve isn't much worse before starting anything (if we do decide to move forward). This is all just too much.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTClate30's: I am so sorry you are going through all this and I am praying for a miracle like I had, for you. Not sure where you live but some places have fertility clinics that have a money back guarantee if you sign up for 3 IVF's or something like that. And some clinics work with out of towners too. Have no idea how that works though. For example these 2 groups...

http://www.advancedfertility.com/ivfriskshare.htm
http://www.shadygrovefertility.com/

Not sure if going out of town for you is an option but I found it nice to know that "if" the IVF doesn't work then at least you get 80% back. Then again I know a lot of it has to do with age as well. I pray you won't have to go that route and this month it just happens to work. Hang in there girl!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Thanks Lolo! I live in Michigan. I will check those out but as far as going out of town, I currently already do that. We have been traveling to Wisconsin for iui's each time. It's a 3 hour trip each way. That is the closest RE to us. So im not sure how this IVF thing is going to work since I'm out of vacation time for the year. But once we get the timing down I will figure it out. I might even look into fmla.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo