Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@law: You may be surprised later in your pregnancy how bding become appealing ;)

@JLHart: Did you have fun with your designer friend? Was she impressed? I am sure she was! I am excited (and a wee bit jealous) of your trip to Vegas. You are gonna have so much fun! Good luck with your papers!

@janise: I am so tempted to bd more to try to get labor coming but I also don't to rush her if she's not ready. Then again.. I am sure if she is not ready the bding won't work. Congrats on the 5K. That is awesome!!! You should be very proud of yourself!

@cam: I hope you were able to get the studying in you needed to!!!

@AFMedic: I am so sorry you are not feeling well :( Is it just nausea? Or more? You could always get some zofran for the nausea! She didn't strip my membranes, or at least didn't tell me that she did, but whatever she did hurt badly and caused me to bleed a ton then spot until Saturday.

@blue: That is CRAZY! Why are bras so expensive there?!?! I suppose you could order them from the US too. Yay for the tww and getting the bding in! Its a Holiday here today too.

AFM: Its a holiday here today but its still the start of my first week not working. I am hoping I don't go stir crazy. We are supposed to have our outdoor maternity shots today but its raining so I am not sure if they'll happen. I hate not knowing whether or not they are going to happen... I need to get into the right mindset if they are. Had a couple contractions this morning but nothing sense. I am getting the feeling my little princess is going to be hunkered down a while longer.

User Image

10 years ago

@luv: Looks like we posted at the same time. Looks like you will be Oing sooooooooooon!! I am so excited for you. And even more exciting that your dh will get to take the afternoon off to be with you during the iui. I hope you don't have another allergic reaction but I feel so much better than he'll be there with you! I have such a good feeling for you this month!

User Image

10 years ago

@smh- its due to my awkward size. They don't have it in places like Walmart, la senza, ect. So I have to go to a specialty shop.

User Image

10 years ago

@blue: sorry your odd size makes bra shopping spendy. I hate bra shopping and it'd make it that much worse going to a specialty shop.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH- I have some nausea and do take Zofran for it. It's more just complete exhaustion and lack of appetite, I think I have slept the majority of this weekend. I have never been this tiered. I know it's normal, just trying not to let it get the best of me. From the pain and the bleeding you described I would have thought she did strip your membranes, that is why I asked. When I had it done I nearly ran off the table.

Blue- I myself have a hard time getting bras, due to my size, but wow mine def do not cost that much. A couple years ago I was actually approved through the military for a reduction but then got prego with my daughter. I will prob go back and try again after this one.

Luv- praying you O tomorrow so that your hubs can be there for you!!! I really hope this is your month!!!

10 years ago

Hey my ladies the test didn't go so well I must study harder. I'll chat tomorrow I'm behind on my Spanish work sooo I'll be busy when I get off. On currently on cd 14 11 days before af is due I'm not focused on thus cycle at all but next month whew I gotta break the new place in......BOL

User Image

10 years ago

SMH did it stop raining long enough to get your maternity pics? Running out of time ;) Next pics will be in the hospital!!

bluerose I feel your pain, I am like a 34DDD (maybe one higher even) and have to settle for just wearing 34DD because nothing else fits. Really, that's why I wear sports bras all the time, but even they are kinda dodgy. Why can't bra manufacturers understand this?!

afmedic I think your fatigue is a good sign that your hormones are where they need to be right now! That would be cool if you could get the breast reduction, I know that can be very helpful plus it would "pick up" the girls after you give birth LOL ;)

Cam sorry about your test! You'll get 'em next time. I am glad you are still so relaxed this cycle though. Breaking in your new house will make it all the more fun! ;)

Hello to all the other girls as well!

AFM CD 16 and finally have a blaring positive regular and digital OPK. Gonna schedule the IUI for mid-afternoon and DH is getting off work. FX that I don't have any allergic reactions or other ill effects. Pain I can handle, but feeling my tongue swell and feeling like my body is vibrating is NOT what I sign up for.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!

Quick message...today is crazy as it's the ONLY day I am in the office this week :)

Did call the doc and the sample was submitted for the hubs and ran, so now just waiting for the nurse to call...

Luv, SO excited for you!!!

Cam, sorry about the test hun :( But we all know you got this! So the next will be much better. Have fun breaking in that new house, sooo close!

AFMed, hope you are feeling better?!

SMH, how are you feeling? Hopefully getting some rest!

Blue, how's it going? That cold gone? Hoping you are feeling better...

AFM, feeling pretty good...the dh has been making up for his lost time last week! LOL...so all is good here. Wish I didn't wake up with this headache, finally going away some what. Just looking forward to getting away for a bit tomorrow :) Praying all is well with the dh's numbers too...

10 years ago

@afmedic: Sounds like you have a real sticky bean in there with the nausea and exhaustion!! I am so excited for you :) I can't imagine going through early pregnancy with a LO at home already though. Good luck sweetie! I hope you feel a little better each day. Remember, it doesn't last forever :) I'll have to ask her if she stripped my membranes at my appointment on Thursday. I am sure she didn't but I do need to ask her why I bled so much.

@cam: I am so sorry to hear your test didn't go well :( I know you'll do better next time. You are so driven and determined!

@luv: Nope, we cancelled the photos yesterday.... but then of course it was dry the rest of the day... just how things go. We are tenatively rescheduled for Saturday. I think the earliest she'll come is Monday so we should be ok. Good luck at the iui today! So excited you have a blaring OPK!! Wooohoo!! And dh will be there! So perfect. This is your month! I can feel it! Let us know how it goes asap!

@JLHart: Yay for only one day in the office. Let us know how dh's sa comes back. I am feeling ok. Thanks for asking. No regular contractions and haven't had many contractions since Friday. We even bd'd this morning and even that didn't stir things up much.. I am thinking she's not coming as early as I'd thought. I hope your headache disappears and you have an awesome trip. Let us know about his SA asap!

@law: I hope things are going well for you!

AFM: Bd'd this morning and its left me with a sore lower back. Bah..... Other than that, just chilling.. gonna do thank you cards from my last shower today. I hope my wrist holds up. Praying for bfps for you all!!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv: Praying that things go well for you today and that it results in a bfp!

Cam: Sorry about the test...the important thing is that you are not giving up but you will be persistent. This is your dream girl. Go for it!!

Hey ladies...time's tight. Will catch up later.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo