Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

521 - 530 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Amag, I know your numbers are going to be awesome! I have read from others how the pets get...they know what's up, LOL! Happy that your dh is excited too!! You know I will give up my massages to have a LO...but they are nice...ha ha.

Mich, sounds like you have a plan and that's great! Oh...well hopefully what goes around comes around won't hitcha with your LO...HA!

10 years ago

Oh my god I feel like my head is going to explode dealing with my doctor's office. I called and left a message at the nurse's station that I need to have my records sent to the RE and that I need an estrogen prescription for my next cycle. They called me back while I was in the shower. The message they left said "we faxed your records, and I don't know about the estrogen, you'll need to call back and ask for a nurse." I FRIGGIN' LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR THE NURSES. God. Now I am playing phone tag with people who don't even "get" how their own phone system works?! And then a nurse called me back and basically had no idea what the answer to my question was, but said she'd have the doctor call me. This is driving me bananas on an already hormonal day. Jesus take the wheel.

10 years ago • Post starter

Jada--- I had dinner at a tapas restaurant--so I ate lots of bread (which I'm not supposed to eat but i did it anyway because it was fresh and delicious), chicken empanadas, fried potatoes with some sort of sauce, fried sweet potatoes with honey and goat cheese, cheese from a cheese plate, fideo with lobster, shrimp (in some sort of sauce), marinated green beans with almonds and sun dried tomatoes, roasted cauliflower, and probably other stuff that I'm forgetting. A massage sounds so nice right now!

amag--I can't wait to hear what your numbers are. I'm confident they're just perfect! OH, it was so yummy...especially the chicken empanadas..I may have eaten 2 too many. lol

mich--I'm hope they're not too hard but I'm sure you'll do great even if they are! :)

luv--wow! how friggin annoying. I'd be so perturbed at their idiocy. Sorry, I hate being on the phone so stuff like that really irritates me. Hopefully you get an answer soon. When's your appt again?

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Finally getting settled back in from my trip. Work has been rough on me this week, but I won't dwell on it.

JLH - I forgot you were in the military. I'm a Navy reserve officer.

1stTTC - Glad all is well.

Amag - Congratulations! That is soooo awesome. I'm doing a happy dance right now. Woot woot!

Law - time flies! 22 weeks already. Wow.

Janise - Sorry about the numbers and possibly not Oing. Hope this cycle is better.

Bluerose - Sorry for the squinter. Hope it is just late implantation and you get your bfp...fxd!

Luv - I'm 10dpo and just behind you. However, I do not feel hopeful. I have been testing like crazy, but no cramping or typical symptoms I get when pregnant. The only thing is I am having more discharge. When I pee in a cup to dip my sticks...the CM is floating in the water. TMI...

Michgurl - Congrats on going back to school. That is awesome.

I had so much to catch up on, so sorry if I missed anyone! Baby dust to all and HH9M to those already with a bun in the oven! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Amag Congrats that is awesome.
Luv that is crazy about the doctor office. I hate when they don't know what they are doing and cause you frustration.
Blue I didn't get a positive for one of my pregnancies until I was a week late. It was so frustrating. Crossing my fingers.
SMH how is baby Rella doing?
Holly Crossing my fingers for you. Extra cm is a good sign.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I have been busy lately we decided to potty train our 3 year old. I should of done it sooner. It has been so tough. He will have an accident when I am feeding Ezra. So I can't get up to help him right away. I am ready for the weekend.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

lawbride sounds like a yummy meal! Why are you not supposed to have bread again? I forgot. My appt with the RE is May 12 so it's a bit away yet!

bluerose have you taken another FMU test? That is odd that you haven't gotten a BFP or AF but I have heard of the "no BFP for a while" happening. Hopefully it will become clear soon!

JLH it definitely is good that they're gonna fix the fibroids! Agreed that it would be a less stressful pregnancy if you got that taken care of first :) Sounds like you have an amazing weekend ahead! Yay massage!

amag symptoms sound great! Even if they aren't fun, it's nice to have them! Can't wait to read your numbers :)

michgurl I'm sure you can handle any courses! The hard part might be remembering study skills if you haven't been in school for a while. Don't be afraid to ask for help from the school's offices if you need it!

Holly sorry about the rough time at work! It'll ease up I know it. Lots of CM sounds like a good sign! Sorry you feel out. Join the "I'm so NOT preggo" club with me and bluerose ;)

clove hey girl! Sorry about potty-training troubles. Usually kids will decide for themselves they want to be out of diapers so I don't blame you for delaying it if he wasn't ready. Hope he gets the hang of it soon!!

AFM the docs called back and apparently they think Femara will thicken my lining on its own. I pray to god they're right otherwise I will CHOKE A BITCH!!! Yep, I'm hormonal. This whole day has been an exercise in stress management. Several small situations have arisen that have gotten me very worked up and frustrated. UGH. 13 DPO so naturally I am PMSing hard. God I almost cannot wait for AF this month. DH is going to France for work Apr 12 - 19 so he will get back a few days before my next ovulation, thank god we will have time for BD.

10 years ago • Post starter

@amag11- Thanks! I tested today. Negative. And will likely test again tomorrow. Hoping your results are good!

@ lawbride88 - Oh my goodness! That all sounds delicious!

@cloveless29- Thanks! That is reassuring! I do not miss potty training at all. Good luck!

@luvtowalkfast- I took an ic today. However, it wasn't FMU as I was having trouble staying asleep because it was so noisy and I had to pee a few times lol. Try again tomorrow. I have one frer left but I want to wait a bit to try it again. I am sorry but "I will choke a bitch" made me laugh. lol I hope the new meds thicken your lining!

Woke up today with my temp quite high still. I find myself sweating quite often actually.

User Image

10 years ago

Luv--I'm allergic to wheat. Sucky. Are you temping right now? I think it would be so so so awesome if this was your cycle because it's so unexpected. I know you're just waiting for af but ill keep praying for you :) I hope femara works rapidly for you.. I so want you to be on your way to becoming a mommy.

Blue--it so was. Did you test again? It sounds like your positive is sticking around. Fx'd that it is.

Holly--it so does. In just 10 days or so I'll be 24 weeks...that's like 6 months!! Wow :) I'm thrilled.

10 years ago

Hey ladies! appt went well. I'm not gaining out of control--it's just the normal changes that have been occurring with pregnancy I guess. I have been rather gluttonous though and intend to do a bit better--one indulgent meal a week is enough but I've been having more like 3-4 indulgent meals a week. I'm measuring at 24 weeks--so less than 2 weeks ahead now. That's fine by me--much better than measuring 7 weeks ahead! Harper was sucking her thumb and sleeping--my doctor did an ultrasound because I asked. He is so easygoing and really quite great! I'm a lucky girl and will be sad to go to a new doctor.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I have a quick sec before my ceremony starts so I just wanted to say hello! I will write in more detail later...

Law, congrats to an awesome appointment and see it turned out better than you expected! Not boring at all after seeing Miss Harper :)

Hope the rest of you are doing well and TGIF!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo