Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

411 - 420 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@Camasia- Really hoping this is your month! So close to finding out! eek!

@luvtowalkfast- Haha yes, pretty much test every morning after 7 dpo. I am ridiculous. I have issues not knowing if it's positive or negative. Never a bad idea to focus on your health!

@JLHart22- I agree we do need some BFP's around here!! Glad to hear you are relaxed about this cycle.

@amag11- Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! I hope it works! Good luck!

10 dpo here. Nothing really new. Temp jumped a notch again today. Still having loads of creamy cm!

User Image

10 years ago

Blue it's not my turn yet :-( maybe next time I still pray that someone on here gets one this month.on my way to class.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! So...today was CD21! I finally went and had my tests done. Had to go to a lab so the results wont be available until Friday. Knowing is half the batfle they say...so I am on my way.

Cam: so sorry the witch showed up. Hope she's not treating you too badly.

Luv: for your effort, I hope the pineapple core helped your lining. Did not know you had to eat it on an empty stomach. Thanks for that.

Amag, Jada, Blue, Smh, have a great evening!

10 years ago

1stTTC thanks girly :) :) :)

Cam so sorry about AF hun :( Hang in there. And sorry your cycle messed with you a bit this month.

bluerose I don't blame you for testing daily! That's what ICs are for :) FX for you this month, you have earned some good news!

janise so excited for your test results coming up! It's always best to know what's going on! Yes I read in a few of the studies online that eating it on an empty stomach helps absorb more of the bromelain (sp?). Plus it's a good way to start the day :)

AFM 4 DPO and nothing going on but rapid weight loss. I must be the only woman in history who gains lots of weight in the FP and drops it like a rock in the LP. Very weird but I will take it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv congrats on the weight loss. I'm ok and looking forward to the next cycle. Gm everyone

User Image

10 years ago

@luv- haha congrats on the weight loss!

So 11 dpo. Bought some dollar store tests last night because I know they work well (used them to test out the hcg after my miscarriage). And told the man that this was it, it was gonna happen today. Well I got a super faint line this morning!! Of course I can't capture a picture of it. But I am sure there is one. Just not sure if its an accurate line. And of course now that its been an hour its gotten a lot darker. So possibly evap!?

User Image

10 years ago

Blue!!!!!I wanna see!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning!

Blue, OMG!!! I pray this is it for you and the start of good things on our board :)

Cam, sorry about AF, but love your attitude. It has and continues to help me!

Luv, you lucky lady!! Hoping the pineapple helps this go round! How's the job? Any new clients? Yes the Heat have THREE games this week...all away...smh.

Jan, praying for great news for you ;0

1st, thanks! Keeping a cool head knowing there's a plan is easier....lol.

AFMEd, SMH, Amag, Holly, hope all is well!

AFM, the bday went well for the hubs. It was really low key, Hooter's for all you can eat wings and the Heat game (I didn't allow for singing!! LOL) then we went home, got cleaned up and got in bed...and shopped for the house! LOL. The story of our lives right now...ha ha. I had some stringy cm yesterday, we have bd the past three mornings including today...so just relaxing as much as possible and we will see what happens! Leaving for Miami tomorrow!!!!

10 years ago

Blue, when will you test again???

10 years ago

Blue: I did a mini scream after I read your post. So excited for you. I agree with Jada, hope this is the beginning of many "positive" things on this board!

AFM: I have been having AF type cramps since yesterday. So bad at one point, I actually felt nauseous. Went to bed at 8:00. Uhgg! Today isn't so bad. Once my results are ready, I'll be sure to have my OB check me out re the pain!

Luv; Jada: Thanks for the good wishes re my tests.

Hey Cam!

Holly, Afmed, SMH, Law; IstTTC: Hey

Amag: How are you feeling?

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo