Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 576 Replies | Last Page

SMH upper 30s is insanely warm. We've had windchills well below zero nearly every day for the last month at least. It's horrible. I am over winter! Yep Tuesday is probably the day but who knows?? All your food talk is making me hungry again ;)

janise I tried Fertilitea which has vitex in it, it definitely stimulated my ovaries a lot. I'd compare the ovary stimulation that I could feel to Clomid. Not sure if it actually WORKED because obviously I didn't get pregnant, but it definitely made stuff jumpy down there!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: I don't know how you people function when its that cold outside. I couldn't I wouldn't even be able to go in the garage let alone oustide. And I have no idea how the construction industry would survive.. do people work outside when its that cold!?! Wow!! Go get some food!! I am waiting ever so patiently for my dh to be ready to go to lunch. He said he wanted to leave at 11:00 but its 11:38 and he's still yapping on the phone. I have one final task I need to do for work but am waiting on someone else to do their job first and he is SLOOOOOOOOOW! So I am bored.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy love day ladies I'm trying to study lol anyways the weather is lovely here of course 70 sunny. I did take a break this morning to get a much needed pedicure and my nails did, and stopped by the mail for my yearly mac cosmetics fix. How's everyone?

User Image

10 years ago

SMH: Thanks for your response.

Luv: Your description of what happened is hilarious! (Sorry...I know it may have been uncomforable at the time). Just maybe there wasn't enough Vitex in the tea to make a more significant impact - negative or positive. Who knows.

The capsules from the berry are supposedly more potent than the other products which just have it as an ingredient. I have read many reviews and some are significantly negative to make you stop and think. But...on the other hand, there are the great success stories. What to do? After my tests in another week or so, then I'll be more informed.

10 years ago

Jan what is it for and what does it do

User Image

10 years ago

Vitex is supposed to balance the hormones. I have seen it being referred to as "natural clomid". Which would explain the similarities Luv found between it and
Clomid. However, some persons have significant side effects, I guess, based on which hormones are out of whack. It lowers prolactin and raises progesterone. Helpful to persons with short LPs.

10 years ago

Oh ok thanks

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Been a busy day so far. I got up with the hubs and started working on one offing.. four papers I have due by the 28th of this month for my military school...blah. Then met my dh at the new house to go over the cabinets, then went to target to wait until my massage. Got my hair trimmed, now back home to finish up this paper. I have a headache though and really just want to take a nap.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day, we don't really get into it...I do love flowers though! WE also went out to eat last night...so guess we will just be in for the night, whenever he gets off work!

Luv and SMH enjoy all the yummy food!!

Cam, hey hun :) We will be in Miami again next month!!

Jan, I too tried the tea, but stopped as my cycles seemed normal and I was afraid of messing it up. GL with it though!

10 years ago

Hey Jada: I agree...my cycles are normal. However desperation is now kicking in. Willing to try anything.

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Jan, I completely understand that and I too have felt the need to help the process along. But I am hoping as for me, and you, that the testing the docs order up will shed light on the situation and get us where we need to be :)

Hope everyone had a great night! I was nursing a headache and in and out of sleep from 9pm until this morning.

About to finally do the SA and get it to the clinic!!

Have a wonderful Saturday ladies :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo