Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@janise- Thanks for the happiness! I hope you are happy as well.

@luvtowalkfast - Hope your DH didn't get home too late.

@JLHart22- Hope you enjoyed your day off!! Glad you are feeling better.

CD 13 over here. Had a slight amount of ewcm yesterday. Hoping I ovulate soon. Tried some preseed because why the heck not? haha. I have been so sick lately. Battling body aches and nausea for days now. I go back to work tomorrow so hoping this is gone by then. And we have a snowfall warning again I guess 10-15 cm. Just going through my Continuing Competency Program stuff for my nursing license today. yuck!

User Image

10 years ago

@Janise: Thats for the package of happiness! That totally made me smile today!

@blue: I sure hope you start feeling better too! Yay for EWCM - get bding!! I hope you don't get as much snow as you think you might. That sounds awful.

@everyone: Valentines Day is 2 day away!! What are everyone's plans?

User Image

10 years ago

@ smh- thanks! I actually picked up a shift on valentine's day. So I won't be getting home until at least 7:30 pm. After that probably relax before bed. How about you? Any plans?

User Image

10 years ago

@blue: Hopefully you'll be able to bd before bed too seeing it will be CD 15 of your cycle :)

Not sure what we are doing yet. V-day is also my dh's birthday so I really would like to do something special seeing this will be his last birthday where he is not overshadowed by our daughters birthday. I keep asking him what he wants to do but I am not getting any answers. Its a long weekend here in the states - most everyone has Monday off and I think my brother is going to come out to stay with my parents so depending on what night he comes out we may do something with them. My parents orgiinally wanted to have us out on Friday and do something special for my dh but now we'll work around my brother which is perfectly fine because we love my bro. Either way I am hoping its a fun filled day for my dh. He deserves it - he is so amazing :)

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

Day two of no work, whoo hoo! No complaints here and I'm off Friday for the long weekend;)

Jan, you are so sweet., hoping today is great for you too!

Blue, hate to hear you are sick :( still get it in...don't they say it's good to break a fever when swearing ?? Lol!

SMH, awwww what are you going to get him? Have fun with your brother! My hubby isn't into Valentine's Day so I'm not expecting too much...we are meeting our cabinet guy for measurements at the new house! Lol, I may try to get DH to do the sample so we can at least have a special night :)

Luv, hey lady! How are you feeling? No more word from the crazy couple?

AFMed, how are you! Hoping you are feeling better today :)

Cam, miss ya., hoping you're good!

AFM, in bed...lol...loving it. One day of work then Friday will be a pamper me day ;) sooo I mentioned we are trying to eat better and now we are doing more nutrient rich smoothies...omg made one this morning and I'm so full! Also no caffeine for this month, hopefully that will last,..just trying to have a healthier body in preparation for a LO ya know? Ok...I'm rambling...LOL...

10 years ago

HEY EVERYONE! Sorry it took a while for me to venture over...school is a little crazy!

Jada--yay for no work! I wonder if I have class Monday. What was in your smoothie?

blue--are you feeling any better? How are you liking pressed? I thought it worked pretty well--not too messy or sticky or anything.

afmedic/janise--hi ladies! how are the two of you doing?

AFM--huge snow storm supposed to hit. I'm praying we don't lose power. Not a whole lot going on with me--still trying to harness the motivation to get my ducks in a row in preparation for graduation.

10 years ago

@smh- haha yeah we should be able to do some valentine's bding. Aww, I hope your dh has a good birthday! Enjoy the long weekend!

@jlhart- haha no, I haven't heard that before. Mmm smoothies are good! That's great that you guys are living a healthier lifestyle!

@lawbride- I hope the snow storm wasn't too bad! The preseed seems to be good. Except that every time I mention it the man laughs and laughs at the name. Lol

I had to call in sick for today. And then it snowed so much I'm not sure I would have made it anyway. Ha hoping to feel better soon so I can get back to work and get some bding in!!

User Image

10 years ago

@JLHart: Did you have to work today? I hope not!!! And yay for being off tomorrow for the long weekend! I have no idea what I am going to get my dh for his birthday........ We don't normally exchange gifts because we just buy whatever we want/need when we want/need it. I'd love to do something special for him.. Ooooh Cabinets! How romantic! lol! I agree!! He should do the sample today so you can have a special night!! And well done with the healthy eating! Keep up the good work!

@law: I hope you don't have class on Monday! Fingers Crossed!! Did you end up getting a lot of snow? I hope you didn't, or if you did you are able to navigate it ok.

@blue: Yay for V-day bding!! I am sorry you are still so sick :( That sucks. Do you think its the flu? Or?? I hope you start to feel better. Please take it easy!! You don't seem like someone that will take a day on the couch to rehab... :)

AFM: My appointment went good. I am 2-3cm dilated, 80% effaced, and she is at the -2 position though the doc also said her head was engaged which is contradictory so I am not too sure. My cervix is up behind her head so when she checked me she really had to shove her hand up there. I ended up bleeding a ton. I am still wearing a heavy pad :( The doctor said there is a chance I'll carry her until the due date but its likely she'll come early. How early? I am not sure. But when she was leaving the room she said, "I'll see you next week.. or sooner!" So I made sure to put most of the finishing touches in my hospital bag. I talked to my boss last night and told him I'd like Friday to be my last day but that involves him telling HR he has no more work for me to do from home which is technically a lie. I feel horrible but I want some time off before this baby comes.... we'll see how it all shakes out :-/

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Law...I am so late...but in my smoothie I had a scoop veggie protein mix (berry flavored), a scoop of lean meal (banana cream flavored), both GNC, frozen mangos, frozen strawberries, jarred pineapple cubes, organic baby spinach, and a little oj, water and ice...it was SOOOO good and so filling! How are you? How's the weather?

SMH, OMG she is ready!!!! How are you feeling emotionally? I can't imagine, but can't wait to experience it all. You have been a trooper and I thank you for sharing with us and allowing us to be a part of this with you! I know you will soon be really busy, but I do hope you will still check in with us and send tons of pics :) GL with getting the time you need. Any ideas for the hubs yet?? Oh and yes I am in the office, just made it in though and the only one here. Report time for the post is 1pm, but I love the quietness...really need to find a way to work from home...

Blue, so sorry you are sick!! I think I may have gotten it wrong, breaking a fever makes you sweat...guess I was trying to make it work, LOL. I hope you are able to rest up and feel better for tomorrow :)

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

As I mentioned I am in the office, but I am planning to leave no later than 4pm. So it should not be that bad. PLUS I am off tomorrow and Monday for the holiday and we fly out on Wednesday afternoon for Vegas. We will be there until Sat. Any ideas or suggestions on what to do? I have been twice, but for partying reasons mainly...never been with the hubby. We are doing the SA in the morning so we can get it in tomorrow...AF has left!! The healthier eating is working, I was 131.8 this morning!! For the past few months I have been 135-140, so I am feeling pretty good, and that's just diet changes. So hopefully a little working out will make it even better. Just trying to get to 127ish...lol.

10 years ago

Hey gang, I haven't had much to say but I figured I shouldn't wait too long to reply.

janise hello! Where are you in your cycle?

bluerose sorry you've felt so crappy! But yay for ovulating soon! I hope you were able to BD today, sickness be damned! Preseed is awesome! I use it externally every time, I have done internal as well but it's too much work, we just BD first thing in the morning so it's easier to just roll over and do it LOL.

JLH good for you with the diet! You are doing great!! It's amazing how fast weight can come off if you do it right :) The crazy couple was not in class on Wednesday! I don't think they're coming back either. I hope not. Not to be mean but they can work out with someone else :-P I am jealous you are going to Vegas! It is very fun. As for stuff to do you could catch a show! There are "cheap tickets" booths all over the place. I went there in July and my mom and I got tix for Donny and Marie Osmond for about 50% off, it was a fantastic show and I really didn't know much about the Osmonds before I went :) So you really can't go wrong! Also you can drink mocktails (like Shirley Temples and such) and hang by the pool :)

lawbride hey girl, hope the snowstorm wasn't too too bad! Did you lose power??

SMH holy crap! You are so ready to pop! I am getting very excited for you :) As for V-day we have no plans. We get Pita Pit every Friday so we'll just do that :-P haha, I hate going out on V-day because the restaurants are so crowded and it's all a little forced. I got DH a little bag of treats and printed him a Steelers-themed valentine card :)

AFM CD 11 so just entering the fertile period. Still feeling a bit down but trying to keep myself distracted. Constipation is really pissing me off. I take Miralax every day and it doesn't work very well for me. Figuring out how it works basically means that it takes all the water I drink and puts it into my intestines to try and force out whatever's in there. Unfortunately this only makes me dehydrated despite drinking a gallon of water a day, and it still isn't working great. So the last two days I have been overloading my system with water to try and force it to work. So far today I have had over 150 oz of water and it's only 4 PM. Gonna get at least 50 more. Peeing nonstop and I hope it's worth it. Blah.

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo