Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

241 - 250 of 349 Replies | Last Page

@Basia- Oh that's a tease! I guess its good they are poking them though. I got a few updates, but i think after day 3, they stopped updating me. How are you feeling?

8 years ago

I'm doing good. Less bloated then last time and I am hurting less then last time. I had some spotting the day of retrieval and yesterday. My issue is with pooping LOL sorry girls TMI but I constantly get constipated and with the HCG shot and now progesterone it is even worse. I drink prune juice and eat dried prunes to help with that but it is not really helping. Oh well - that causes some cramping and pressure in my belly but I will be fine. My body just needs to regulate and get used to progesterone shots.
Last IVF cycle I got yeast infection so I am eating a yogurt a day (or two) but I am still paranoid I will get it this time. Always something to worry about ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

@basia- Oh yes, the constipation! I always discovered a little but of coffee (decaf even) helped me with that problem. I hope that clears up for you! Very uncomfortable!!! Glad you are feeling good and since you know your body and how it reacted last time, it sounds like you have a good game plan this time around :)

8 years ago

Thanks LS :) I am planning on seeing my acupuncturist on the day of transfer - either before or after transfer. She actually told me it does not matter if it is before or after - whatever makes me feel more comfortable. I think I will go before so after transfer I can just go home and put my feet up and not move entire day ;)

Basia have you tried drinking pickle juice over ice, or olive oil on bread. Both are natural laxatives.

8 years ago

thanks texas - did not know that :)

IVF #1 here we come!! My Sonohysterogram and Trial Transfer all went well today... The procedures also showed my cysts are gone!! I will remain on BC until July 6th for my baseline US and bloodwork. If all looks good on the 6th, my scheduled CD3 is July 11th and I will begin with Actibiotics, Follistim, and lose dose aspirin. Then will add others in slowly. Thinking Retrieval will be somewhere in the ballpark of July 22nd. I'm getting very excited/anxious. I am glad I got so much information today because I love making lists, writing things on calendars, etc. haha I know that sounds sad but it's the OCD teacher in me :)

Basia: looking forward to a wonderful update on Saturday. Will that be D5 for transfer?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

@jackie - wooop wooop!! So exciting! I was the same way! I got so excited for all my notes and calendar items and check lists! It was so fun to be able to check things off the list as we went too!!! Excited for you!!!

8 years ago

Jackie - awesome :) It is exciting to try new approaches :) and to answer your question yes we are doing day 5 transfer. my clinic does 5 day transfer if there are more then 10 fertilized eggs on day after retrieval. Just so you know on average there are 8-10 days of ovarian stimulation :) Everybody is a bit different and it all depends how fast the follicles are growing. With my first IVF I was triggering on CD#9 and had retrieval on CD#11; this time I triggered on CD#10 and retrieval was on CD#12.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo