Community post

Discussion

Implantation

When does implantation usually happen? Do women always bleed a little when that happens? I'm CD16 and 4dpo and I'm getting some pains that I don't normally experience...wondering if maybe it could be implantation?!

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi!

I've been reading a lot about implantation and it happens between 6 - 12 dpo. Not all women bleed, there's a big percentage of pregnant women who didn't have bleeding. But there are certain cases like intercourse hitting a cervix (that's becoming soft as implantation begins) or any other activities that could trigger the bleeding/spotting. You could be pregnant with the cramps/pain you're experiencing specially when you're period is still a week or two. Good luck!

*TTC for 3 months *chemical during the first month, (Oct'13) had a massive blood flow for over a week! *2 faint positives 29-30 Dec'13 (that would be my 10-11dpo) *testing on the 5th January, all pg symptoms have been promising so far

10 years ago

There is an implantation calculator on this site under Tools & Tickers that I thought was really interesting. It will tell you when you are most likely to feel implantation.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo