Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 117 Replies | Last Page

Wow 4 months! You're so lucky I've been trying for 19 months lol. All the best and hope you have a

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

I do realize how very lucky I am when I read all of your alls posts and know that you all are going through that torture. Yet everyone is still so positive and supportive.

for you and the rest!!!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

well hope you have lots of fun in the next 9 months! Enjoy every minute of it and stick around and let us know how you're getting on (any sickness or cravings etc.) and again all the best

Roxi ~x~

hey ladies

16dpo today af not shown, 11.15 tested with a pound land test. pink dye, and got Im so shocked i cant believe it. doctors tomo. yayyyyyy

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

wanna baby bump!

Been a lot of positives in this cloudy urine discussion. Maybe it should be on the list of symptoms!

User Image

13 years ago

hi hope4pink

yeh maybe it should be haha!

thank you i cant believe it just dont wana jinx it arghh. goin to ring doctors first thing.

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

babba bump at doctors i so hope it is confirmed for you

Roxi ~x~

Congrats wana babba bump!!!!
Waw, this is amazing!!! Good job! I am super happy for you!!! and !!!!

YAYAYAYAY!!!! Good job!
So I am CD4...and there is a long wait for me. This month I'll use OPK more seriously! Roxi, hopefully we join the BFP group this month!!!

Talk to you soon ladies!!!
Baby dust to all!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Hopefully HappytoTTC, I am CD6 today and got my gyn app in two weeks, which is before my next af is due but after i ovulate sooo whos knows! Fingers crossed for us and everyone would love to join the group with you Happy Good luck people!!!

Roxi ~x~

wanna babba bump!!!

I think women just need to get on this thread and maybe they'll get their ! It seems to be a lucky thread!!!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo