Community post

Discussion

REALLY bad pains :'( help!

I'm really worried atm, i'm having really bad pains on my left side by my hip. Sometimes its like cramps and sometimes its like stabbing pains. I have got a gyn appointment 2 months wondering if i should try and get it for sooner?!?!?!

Anyone know what might be goin on? I'm at 3dpo.

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

anyone?????????? please

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey roxi,

Are you sure you ovulated 3 days ago? I only ask because the other month I has excruitiating pains and ended up going for a scan because I had previously had a cyst. Turned out I was ovulating and that was the cause of my pain. It went away the next day.

If you're seriously concerned though, call your doctor and see what they say. They might send you for an urgent scan to see what is going on.

Hope that helps!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi coco,

thank you so much that really helps! I will keep an eye on it and decide from there. What did your pains feel like? Just cramps etc.? And how long did they last for? (soz 4 all the Q's!)

Thanks again

Roxi ~x~

Hey roxi,

Hope you're feeling a bit better today :-)

My pains were sharp, and my ovary region felt super tender, it was a lot like when I had an ovarian cyst.

They only went for one day really bad, then settled down the next to a slight ache.

I felt so silly at the scan when the lady told me I was ovulating, but it was really cool to see what it looks like inside when you are ovulating!

These pains were on my left side, but today I'm having O pains in my right side, although a little early. I did see somewhere here that one of the ladies had ovaries that run on different cycles, I wonder if that's the same for me? When I had those pains on my left side, it was a 28 day cycle. The past two months though i had O pains on my right side but had 33 day cycles.

Anyways, sorry about the novel! I hope those pains have gone away and fingers crossed for your BFP very soon!

Coco Xx

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Coco,

yea im feeling better today thanks still getting the odd twinge here and there though.

That's just what it felt like only it lasted quite a few days the pain made me a few times aswell but i think worrying had a lot to do with that aswell

I'm still debating whether or not to go get checked out though because for the last seven months my periods have only lasted two days!! I know its not a bad thing but i would still rather know now then find out something bad when its too late

do you think i should wait for my gyn app? its November 23rd?

Thank you so much for your info

And i hope you get your soon too

Roxi ~x~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo