Community post

Discussion

positive at 17dpo! but no symptoms?!?!?!

Hi guys

I just got a (11.45pm) but im not having any symptoms :\' should i worry? It was faint positive but definatly there, and ive posted a pic in the gallery so you can look (sorry for the crap picture though lol)

Any one else had this?

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I don't think that you should be worried. Everyone is different. I checked out your test and it definitely looks like a keeper! Congrats :)

Best of luck!

13 years ago

thank you for your reply. I just dont want to get my hopes up before seeing doc.

Took another test today with fmu (also posted in gallery) was with a different brand internet dipstrip than yesterday and its fainter?!?! Do you think it could just be the different brand?

I just cant believe its happened to me!! (maybe) lol

to you danabum

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Roxi,

YAYAYAYY, congraaattttsssssssss!!!!! I am so super happy for you! Have a !!!!
Take good care and it is definetely positive!!! Yayayay!!!!
And do not worry about the symptoms, with my son I did not have ANY symptoms at all until the end of my pregnancy! CONGRAAATTTSSSS!!!!

xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Thank you so much i still cant believe it im so happy I havent told anybody apart from you guys and dp. Might tell family on xmas day . . . . if i can wait until then LOL!!

I'll be ringing my gp on monday to make an appointment to confirm i so hope its a sticky one

I will keep testing all weekend and ill keep posting them so you can have a look. Im so excited!!!!

Roxi ~x~

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Thank you
Just done another test (not obsessed at all lol) its in gallery :) will prob post another one later on tonight lol.

How typical is it that i bought 20 hpt's off ebay, and had a scan to find out whats wrong with me, and a week later I'm pregnant lol!!!!! Love it!

Roxi ~x~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo