Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 117 Replies | Last Page

Hi Roxi~
I too have the same question! I am 7 dpo, and just noticed today that my pee is cloudy/yellow. I also noticed a lot of CM and thought maybe that's why it's cloudy? who knows....

Here's hoping others chime in. I am really curious.

Come on BFP! Amy

13 years ago

@ Amy I am 7DPO today too and I have cloudy, stronger smelling urine...crossing my fingers!! We all should be cycle buddies!!

User Image

13 years ago

Yay, so we all have the same symptom! I can never tell if the strong pee smell is from the prenat vitamins or an actual symptom. Guess we'll know soon enough...well, not soon enough, right! Lol

Good luck to everyone.

13 years ago

I have it too girls and I am sooooo thirsty. I'm 10 DPO today....I'm going to do some research online and see what I come up with.

13 years ago

Here's what I found:

Can be caused by discharge - increase in CM
Dehydration
Prenatal vitamins
Excess protein
Pregnancy - not confirmed medically, just lots of people saying that had it, some of which also had a UTI so who knows

13 years ago

Thanks bannisterh, very interesting..I'd like to think it's because we will all get our BFP!!!

13 years ago

<<<------- KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

WOW thanks for your responses ladies!!

schamp and amy - that would be great to be cycle buddies! lol

bannisterh - thanks for the info its so hard to get a straight answer off the net ey!! does my nut in

I dont think its a UTI as thay hurt dont they?? Im not on prenatal vits atm either sooo that slims that down lol!

Oh i hope its a for all of us!

What other symptoms have you all got?

ladies keep me posted

Roxi~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone,
I am also at 8 dpo. I'd have to say my biggest symptom is my bbs are getting really sore. Don't usually have this before AF. I had very slight cramps since Ov but haven't had many today at all. This is so frustrating!!!

13 years ago

I hate symptoms lol! One minute they are there and the next they are gone and evry month you find something new and you get sooo excited ... to find out its [afIve not had any symptoms today as of yet, but then its only 11am lol!

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo