Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by Roxi_n_Robbie » Oct. 26, 2010 3:18pm

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie
Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 26, 2010 4:55pm

Hi Roxi~
I too have the same question! I am 7 dpo, and just noticed today that my pee is cloudy/yellow. I also noticed a lot of CM and thought maybe that's why it's cloudy? who knows....

Here's hoping others chime in. I am really curious.

Come on BFP! Amy

AmyBBB

Reply by schamp2005 » Oct. 26, 2010 5:02pm

@ Amy I am 7DPO today too and I have cloudy, stronger smelling urine...crossing my fingers!! We all should be cycle buddies!!

User Image

schamp2005

Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 26, 2010 11:01pm

Yay, so we all have the same symptom! I can never tell if the strong pee smell is from the prenat vitamins or an actual symptom. Guess we'll know soon enough...well, not soon enough, right! Lol

Good luck to everyone.

AmyBBB

Reply by heatherz » Oct. 27, 2010 7:06am

I have it too girls and I am sooooo thirsty. I'm 10 DPO today....I'm going to do some research online and see what I come up with.

heatherz

Reply by heatherz » Oct. 27, 2010 7:25am

Here's what I found:

Can be caused by discharge - increase in CM
Dehydration
Prenatal vitamins
Excess protein
Pregnancy - not confirmed medically, just lots of people saying that had it, some of which also had a UTI so who knows

heatherz

Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 27, 2010 11:17am

Thanks bannisterh, very interesting..I'd like to think it's because we will all get our BFP!!!

AmyBBB

Reply by heatherz » Oct. 27, 2010 1:42pm

<<<------- KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

heatherz

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Oct. 27, 2010 4:13pm

WOW thanks for your responses ladies!!

schamp and amy - that would be great to be cycle buddies! lol

bannisterh - thanks for the info its so hard to get a straight answer off the net ey!! does my nut in

I dont think its a UTI as thay hurt dont they?? Im not on prenatal vits atm either sooo that slims that down lol!

Oh i hope its a for all of us!

What other symptoms have you all got?

ladies keep me posted

Roxi~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 27, 2010 5:01pm

Hi Everyone,
I am also at 8 dpo. I'd have to say my biggest symptom is my bbs are getting really sore. Don't usually have this before AF. I had very slight cramps since Ov but haven't had many today at all. This is so frustrating!!!

AmyBBB

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Oct. 28, 2010 5:12am

I hate symptoms lol! One minute they are there and the next they are gone and evry month you find something new and you get sooo excited ... to find out its [afIve not had any symptoms today as of yet, but then its only 11am lol!

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 28, 2010 2:37pm

Hi Roxi-
I too have not had too many symptoms today, feeling I'm out. I do have a very, teeny, tiny nagging headache but that's it. It's hard staying positive. My hubby is off the next few days so hoping that makes them go faster, lol. It's only 9 dpo for me. What DPO are you again?

Keep your chin up!

BTW...saw in a different post it's your birthday...Happy Birthday and may God bless you with a BFP!

AmyBBB

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Oct. 28, 2010 3:56pm

Hiya!

Thank you Amy i'm 9 dpo i think, only thing ive had is cloudy urine, more yellowy CM, a bit bloated, and i think thats pretty much it!

I am feeling quite positive but you never know untill those two lies show ey! All we can do is stay positive and help support eachother

What symptoms did you have today?

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by AmyBBB » Oct. 28, 2010 4:23pm

Hi Roxi`
My only symptoms today are sore bbs/nips and a nagging headache.

Pretty boring...
Amy~

AmyBBB

Reply by Roxi_n_Robbie » Oct. 31, 2010 4:18pm

any more symptoms yet guys???

Roxi ~x~

User Image

Roxi_n_Robbie

Reply by wana babba bump » Nov. 1, 2010 5:29am

hey everyone

hows everyone doing?

hi roxi hows it goin? u had many more symptoms. im not deeling it this month but this morn on my way to work i couldnt stop gaggin and feeling really sick. thats pretty much it for today but its only half ten haha.

baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

wana babba bump

Reply by HappytoTTC » Nov. 1, 2010 6:08am

Hi Bubba Bump,

Well that's a good sign! How many DPO are you now?
I feel sick too in the morning, and I'm hungry like no tomorrow, but I think I might be out this month... :-(

Roxi,
Any news? Did you test?

I think I am 13 DPO (but I am not 100% sure) - could be anywhere between 11 & 13 DPO... I still have a lot of pressure in the lower abdomen. I am not sure if it is due to AF or not. Also, I have been pretty constipated lately (sorry if tmi), and very sore bbs. Oh yeah, and verrrrryyyyy tired. These are the main symptoms, but I guess it does not mean anything until I see that much awaited BFP.

Let me know how you guys are doing...any more symptoms? Anybody planning to test soon?

Keep us posted & Baby dust!

HappytoTTC

Reply by heatherz » Nov. 1, 2010 7:14am

Any new ladies? Making my way thru threads....I was gone all weekend.

I'm 15 DPO and still no witch! I'm scared to death to test....I'm so afraid of getting let down. As far as symptoms go, my bbs seems a little bigger and harder, and I have mild dull cramps and pressure off and on. That's about it. I have a bit of a headache today, and I'm really tired. She was due Thurs/Friday so I'm thinking i'll break down and test today.

Please let me know how you're all doing! So excited and nervous!

heatherz

Reply by HappytoTTC » Nov. 1, 2010 8:12am

Hi bannisterh,

Waw, that's really promissing! 5 days late, are you regular usually??? Sounds very promissing! I can't wait for you to test! Plz let us know how it goes! I am crossing my fingers for you!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

Baby dust!

HappytoTTC

Reply by heatherz » Nov. 1, 2010 9:52am

Thanks Happy....I don't want to get my hopes up!

I'm def going to test today - hubby is at work today and tomorrow, so i'm thinking if I get good news, I can do something cute to tell him. If not, well then it will give me a few days to go into my depression alone and prepare myself for next month

I'll keep you posted!

heatherz

Reply by HappytoTTC » Nov. 1, 2010 12:52pm

OMG bannisterh, my husband is out of town for work too today and tomorrow...and i was just thinking, it would be so perfect to get a positive today or tomorrow FMU so that I can prepare myself with a cute little surprise for him. I was thinking that I could give the test to my son (20 months old) to give it to daddy...wrapped or something, as if he has a gift for daddy...
On top of it it is my mom's b-day on Saturday, all my close family will be there...I could make my son wear a "Big brother" t-shirt...or I could wrap a little new-born onsie and give it to my mom as a gift...she would looooove it!!!

Ohhhh, plans plans plans...if only we would get the bfp! LOOLLL!!! I just bought some more $ tests today, hopefully by the weekend I will have good news!

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Let's see the BFP coming!!!

Oh I can't wait to see the result when you test! I have a very good feeling about you...I'm praying you have good news for us!!!!
xoxo

HappytoTTC