Community post

Discussion

5 dpo, no symptoms yet :\'

Hi ladies!

I'm 5 dpo today and not had any symptoms yet in previous months i've had plenty and wondering if anyone else has had this?

Replies would be much appreciated

Thanks

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

roxi.. i barely had any symptoms... i think is a good good sign...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

that's what i'm a little worried about too....only symptoms have been a little more tired than usual, and the yucky nose and sore throat. It's that time of year though, so I'm not making too much of it. still have the slightest bit of spotting ever though and the cramps seem to have stopped.

I'm looking at it this way, all the months I had symptoms, nothing came of it. so maybe no symptoms is a good thing!

13 years ago

Hi Roxi,

Well it could be a good sign! Last month I had tons of signs, and when AF shoed up, I was shocked!!!
This month I don't have a lot of symptoms, except the tiredness...which could be because of the weather/time of the year!!! I could sleep non stop!!!
I am now between 5 & 7 DPO...not exactly sure...
Oh yeah, I have two more things...bloated and a lot of gas (sorry) !!! But that could be because of AF also.

Good luck to us and baby dust to all!!!

!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Thanks guys I feel a bit better now lol
Just seems wierd not having anything, not even a slight twinge do you know what i mean lol!

bannisterh, where abouts are you in your cycle?? Im 6dpo today (i think), so about the same as HappytoTTC

ttcafterloss, im not sure if ive said congratulations yet sooo... I wish you all the best

Good luck to all of us hope this all our months and please keep me posted so we can compare symptoms (if any )

Thanks again

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies

well here we are again, im about 4/5 dpo not too sure i think i ov early this month, so far ive not had anything only cramps like af is coming but that could of been ov had a stabbing pain in bed other night then went. i want to sleep alot but at night i keep waking up. could do the bd that much this month either due to both of us having chest infections so when we did i hope it worked but im doubtful this month.

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

wana babba bump - sorry that you feel doubtful this month keeping my for u!!

I'm 8dpo today and not having many symptoms i had a bit of a headache 2day but that could have been anything!! Been a bit stressy/snappy, and have been having cloudy urine. But thats about it really

Whats evryone elses updates?

Roxi ~x~

Thank you.. really these were my symptoms before the positive

2 episodes of bloody nose
1 headache
2 dizzy spells
heartburn almost every day
Moody and snappy with my DH
Gassiness ( but i am a gassy person)

all the other months.. was so many symptoms.. it was incredible.. when AF showed..

Keep up hope... and trust God.. it will happen.. I will be praying for you all.

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

oooooo just had some creamy yellow CM too! Is that a good sign yeah?!?! i hope so its my birthday today and would be the most perfect birthday present

How is everyone getting on ?

Roxi ~x~

hey ladies,

not much today except major aching back, slight headache, running to the toilet alot, still guna symptom spot even though i dont think its my month :(

hows everyone else getting on, i hope u all get bfp this month. fingers crossed for u,

13 years ago

i forgot to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo