Community post

Discussion

5 dpo, no symptoms yet :\'

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

I'm 5 dpo today and not had any symptoms yet in previous months i've had plenty and wondering if anyone else has had this?

Replies would be much appreciated

Thanks

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!

Would love to Join in on the thread this cycle!!!! I have been reading from afar the past two cycles of you ladies, keeping up wiht you!!

I believe I'm only 2 or 3 DPO.
Obviously feeling nothing quite yet but an annoying AF pain. I'm so tryign not to look too deeply into things. I tried charting last cycle and it ended up being such an added stress that wasn't neccessary for me.

and Best of luck to all the ladies TTC!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Thank you wana babba bump don't lose hope hunni, your symptoms arent absent so fingers crossed for you !

AllersWife - I stress myself out too lol but i just cant help charting everything! I'd go out of my mind if it wasnt for this site lol!

I'm feeling quite positive this month as i'm certain that me and dp at the right time this month knowing my luck i will get though!

I so hope we get more s this month

Roxi ~x~

keep posting

13 years ago • Post starter

Happy B-day Roxi!!!

Well I have some interesting updates. This morning I took a HPT and believe it or not, I saw something...a veeeeery faint line! I am not sure if it is an evap...cuz it was extremely light in color...but it's there fore sure. It seems to be blue though, so usually evap lines are not blue... But I'll obviously test again tomorrow morning.

Not a lot of symptoms, just very thursty, tired and dull pressure/pain in the lower abs...hope that is a good sign!!!

I'll keep you posted tomorrow with hopefully BFP news!
Baby dust to all of usssssss!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

roxi it sounds very hopeful for u this month i hope u get bfp. have u had any other symptoms yet.

i have had dull presure in abd n i feel like my muscles ache in my tummy area, not many yet but im only 6dpo, fingers crossed for everyone

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Thanks HappytoTTC

OMG! Thats so exciting! I hope its a for you

Aw thanks wana babba bump fingers crossed for us all! Not really had alot of other symptoms, just the creamy yellow CM, cloudy urine, bloating, tiredness, stuffy nose. I think thats about it lol.

Roxi ~x~

Roxi, your symptoms sound great. Me too I had lots of yellow cm. What do u mean by cloudy urine? I have had a lot of pressure in my lower abs especially when i sit down! I hopw that's ok...
By the way, i took another test this morning and same result...very faint line showed up, but after the 10 minutes...maybe in 35 minutes...or even a little more... What does this mean? Could it be too early? I am 10 dpo today... Oh and i took a digital and it came out Not Pregnant... The super faint lines are both blue though...is it possible to get a blue evap line? Does the Clearblue brand show false positives??? Arrhhh, soooo many questions....
So tomorrow morning i'll test again... I really hope for bfp....

Good luck girls, let us know your updates!
Baby dust!

13 years ago

happyttc it sounds good for you to, i hope you get ur bpf, fingers crossed.

roxi i had cloudy urine too n now its gone darker but clearer also. we i went to bed last night my lower abd felt like it was heavy n full it was weird.couldnt get to sleep for ages ended up fallin asleep about 3am and had to be up at half 6 so now im nackerd. bbs seem normal too no aches there yet. ffingers crossed. good luck

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Hi Bubba Bump,

It sounds very promissing, I have the same pressure in my lower abs...

Well until now I tested with Clearblue...on Thursday I got the faint line after the time limit, same thing on Friday morning, then I also took a Digital...that came out "not pregnant"...but when i took it apart (I know I"m bad), it had 3 lines...and on the website below they say that 3 lines means positive...I'm sooo confused.

http://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/CI_monograph.pdf

Then this morning I used a FRER, and it was BFN...

There are 2 options:
Either I'm pregnant and the FRER test is not as sensitive as Clearblue...
OR I am not pregnant and Clearblue gives a false positive after the time limit...

Opinions?? :o)
Baby dust to all!!!!

13 years ago

i know is hard but you should wait 2 or 3 days and then test again.. i did not get a clear line until 14 or 15 dpo

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

HappytoTTC - if you had a cup of orange juice, and put a drop of milk into it, it would look 'cloudy'. Thats the only way i can think of to describe cloudy urine lol!! Sorry you keep getting your bfn's, hopefully soon it will be a

I've still got the cloudy urine, yellowish discharge, bloating etc. but today and late last night i had heartburn and i felt dizzy and sick on and off not sure if its nerves or symptoms! lol! I keep having pains/cramps during sex aswell, has anyone else?????????

Roxi ~x~

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo