Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 117 of 117 Replies

Hi Eunicer,

I too have cloudy urine and I do believe it is due to the extra CM. I have googled this and a lot of women have experienced the cloudy urine and found out they were preggers BUT it is not a "scientific" symptom of being preggers. I have been TTC for 3 months and nothing so far. I am just finishing up my cycle and have started Geritol Tonic so lets hope thats a baby in a bottle for me! =) Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Hey Girls!!

Ok so, I'm new to all this but I've had cloudy pee and sore nipples and breast (which is not ususl for me) and occasionally fleeting cramps (not the usual ones).
I'm hoping it's signs of pregnancy! :)

But i'd like to know what you girls think!?

My fingers are crossed that it is pregnancy.. I'm too scared to get a test in case it's negative haha.
Let me know what you all think! xxx

11 years ago

Hi all! New here! I'm so glad I found this discussion posting! I need some of your positive energy! Congrats to all those positive results and for the rest of you I'll keep my fingers crossed...the time is coming! I've heardthat having pregnancy symptoms with a negative result is just your body preparing itself for when you actually do conceive...so its coming!

I'd like to share my story....

So about a week and a half prior to my AF I was getting really nauseous and having headaches that I didn't think much about. Then I was getting disgusted by foods I usually eat...I was supposed to start Nov. 20th but nothing came...2 days later I have light pink when I wipe followed by 3 days odd brown discharge just barely enough to smudge a pantyliner. So today marks my 12th day late. I have taken several hpts and all negative. The last one I took was 4 days ago. Here is a list of my symptoms..

Increased hunger
Nausea
Headaches
Increased cm
Cloudy fmu as of this morning
Sensitivity to smells

Is it possible that I am pregnant even with the negative hots? Taking another one tomorrow morning..wish me luck!

11 years ago

Hi all! New here! I'm so glad I found this discussion posting! I need some of your positive energy! Congrats to all those positive results and for the rest of you I'll keep my fingers crossed...the time is coming! I've heardthat having pregnancy symptoms with a negative result is just your body preparing itself for when you actually do conceive...so its coming!

I'd like to share my story....

So about a week and a half prior to my AF I was getting really nauseous and having headaches that I didn't think much about. Then I was getting disgusted by foods I usually eat...I was supposed to start Nov. 20th but nothing came...2 days later I have light pink when I wipe followed by 3 days odd brown discharge just barely enough to smudge a pantyliner. So today marks my 12th day late. I have taken several hpts and all negative. The last one I took was 4 days ago. Here is a list of my symptoms..

Increased hunger
Nausea
Indigestion
Headaches
Increased cm
Cloudy fmu as of this morning
Sensitivity to smells

Is it possible that I am pregnant even with the negative hots? Taking another one tomorrow morning..wish me luck!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I am a newbie, and came across this thread searching up about cloudy urine as a sign, obviously lol!

I don't know if anybody is still following this thread but thought I would try a post.

I hope all those who had finally got their

I am a little less organized compared to everyone else it would seem, I want baby #2, but me and my partner are doing the whole 'let nature decide' thing.
I think we were active around the right time, but poss a day or 2 late, I'm not sure, and it was spontaneous so that is good, I haven't had the yet, and according to the when to test calculator I can test, 3days late, but I am way too scared so I think I might wait until July comes, and then when it does if still no then maybe I will test...

It is driving me insane, I have had the mild head aching slight dizziness, very much hungry but getting reflux/indigestion regardless, had slight abdm pressure, a bit like needing to poo (sorry, TMI) but can't really go that much, didn't consider myself specifically constipated but the whole toilet routine is a pretty routine occurrence, so I don't tend to have any problems there.

17DPO, last AF was 26th May. 24th and then 21st before that, feel like she will show anytime and hoping she doesn't.

Sorry for the essay ladies, hope all is well!

Gemma x

Edit*
Also had a couple vivid dreams, a seriously unprovoked scream at my partner over the weekend... backache difficult to diagnose, as I have scoliosis anyway, and it is at the lower part of my spine near the base, so not much help, nipples are a little sore if touched or pushed but not to major, can still wear a bra.

I didn't know I was pregnant first time around until I was 2months, as soon as I had a BFP I then got sick all the time! I actually did a HPT just because I thought I felt like it...now I think it was a subconscious decision.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi guys, im a newbie. I have two children aged 3 and 5. Im not trying for another baby (but would love to) but have had alot of pregnancy symptoms this cycle so have now re-started my obsession with ttc and asking advice of lovely ladies like you :)
My last period started on 8th August. My next period is due on 5th Sep. My partner and I had sex on 13th August, which might have been just before ovulation but again am unsure. My period is due on around 5th september. For the last 11 days i have been experiencing typical early pregnancy symptoms which could have been ovulation symptoms but cant be sure due to irregular periods. I have had an increased amount of pale and sticky discharge, which has now lessened, feeling sicky on and off, weeing more, cramps/twinges down below every day( most recent have been twinges on the right side), boobs are bigger and nipples are sensitive and mood has been up and down. I dont normally get all these things during my cycle but then maybe i do but i dont usually notice??! Over the last few days when i have wiped my discharge has been v v slightly pale brown, then there was a tiny spot of blood and then this afternoon there was brown dishcharge, could this be implantation bleeding or the start of my period???
Even though my period is not due for over a week i stupidly used a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative sad Did i test too early?? I dont want to spend a fortune on loads of tests when i might not even be pregnant...Last night i suddenly felt really sick and it last an our or so. This morning i wiped and there was a little pink blood there and my wee was cloudy. I wonder if its my af coming.... :(
Any advice welcome

9 years ago

Hey guys I'm new to this so I hope you don't mind me tagging along.
Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for about 3 or 4 months with no luck
This month I just carried on the normal and haven't got my hopes up
I am 15 days past highest chance of pregnancy
I am due on tomorrow
But test are negative
I got cramps about 4 days ago
Yesterday I got extremely sore nipples
And for two days I have had cloudy strong smelling urine
Not dark and does burn so not a uti
What do you think? Could I be :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo