Community post

Discussion

I feel like this might be the month!

So, I got my AF on 11/19, and I ovulated on 12/3 and had intercourse on 12/3, I feel more positive than I have since I've been trying -- really hoping this is the month!!! Positive baby vibes my way please! Fingers are crossed and hoping for the best, and will try not to get too disappointed if it doesn't happen. Hopefully soon though! I can't wait to be a mommy

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Fingers crossed!!!

10 years ago

I am in the exact same boat as you lol. I had AF on same day and ovulated same time frame lol. Hopefully it will be BFP to both of us in about 2 weeks:O) Let me know when you test. Its nice to have someone on same schedule lol

10 years ago

I don't plan to test unless I miss my AF. Every month I always think I am and I test and get sad so I'm preventing that as long as possible but yes hopefully we both get BFP's!!!! Good luck to you! How old r u? Where r u from?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

My AF came November 22nd and I had a positive ovulation test yesterday and today> My hubby and I have intercourse every other day since my 5 day cycle stopped. I am peeing like crazy and I am so tired. I feel crazy, but I really feel like it is going to happen this month. Baby dust to all. Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo