Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi to all the ladies on this forum. I've been following and reading but not posting. My DH & I have been TTC our 1st for nearly 3yrs. Had 1 MC and 3 Chemicals in that time. I have a good feeling about this month. Currently on CD28 and 13DPO and so far is a no show (normally she shows up in the morning) but i'm too nervous to test - i've had too many over the years.
A question to the ladies that have got their what if any were your symptoms 12-14DPO? Oh and so happy for you all. I've been following some of your journeys for months and i wish you all

10 years ago

Rachel, alyssa, hoping, and all the other new ladies - Hi! and ,

Kotikd - thanks. Like an idiot, I took an HPT today at 2pm, without holding, and after 2 cups of coffee. Of course, it was negative. I know better! Why do I do these things to myself?! I'm either 11 or 12 dpo, depending on O. Af won't show until 16 or 17 dpo. So I'm hoping it's just too early, my urine was too diluted, and it was the wrong time of day.

while - glad to see you! Praying for you guys this cycle.

Just trying to get that negative hpt out of my head. Feeling more twinges, pulling, and cramping. Hoping its my uterus stretching. (although for goodness sake, as many times as I've been pregnant, you'd think that poor thing would be all stretched out by now!) Keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away.

User Image

10 years ago

acrichton, I can't wait to hear your beta!!! And yes that progression looks beautiful! Just as it should :) Looks like you're right on track! :D

Cristi, Yuck about those shots. Isn't it so freaky having to stick a needle in yourself? I got shivers just thinking about it. I swear it hurts worse when you do it yourself. That serum going in... yikes!

vettech GL testing in a couple days!!!

1stTTCMommy, have fun at your first appointment! Almost there :)

hopingtobemom and rachel welcome :)

While, super super good luck to you this month. Glad to see you're back in the game.

rebecca, we have all done stuff like that! I think it's just too tempting to test all the time, that your irrational mind takes over and you just test! I hope you'll see a BFP with your next one :D

Everyone, thanks for the compliments on my pictures You guys are too nice.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

1st, Thanks! I am praying this is it! FX and praying your u/s is great!

Pennny, Woohoo for the trigger!!! FX for you!

Beautiful, I'm sorry... big hugs dear.

hopingtobemom, welcome to the forum. Baby Dust!

While, welcome back. My RE told me after the last 2 m/c's that we didn't have to wait the cycle in between to start trying. She said they mainly want to make sure everything goes back to normal, but obviously it did and she said to go for it. FX and sending loads of baby dust your way!

Kot, LOL maybe 2 of the eggs! :) Thanks dear! I am CD 12 as well and tonight I believe I will O! Eek! I am having the O pains for sure! FX and prayers and baby dust sent!

Felurian, I know... I am sure if the nurse did my shots I wouldn't feel a thing. LOL!

AFM, I do believe I will be O'ing tonight... I feel it coming for sure! CD 12... this is a week earlier than I normally O... hopefully that makes all the difference!

Baby Dust to you All.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!!!

I've been MIA for a couple of days and you guy sneek in a beautiful BFP, some trigger shots and a whole lot of positive vibes. I love it!!!

AFM- again, nothing to report on the TTC front. I went in for my pre-op blood draw and such today. Secretly, I hope they call me and say that I'm pregnant and we can't do the lap. I know that isn't going to happen but a girl can wish can't I? Anyways, as I was driving home, I thought of something very similar to what has been said here, whatever will be will be, try to be happy nonetheless. Also Acrichton mentioned to Koti that bad news is also good news because everything is on the table and we will know what to do next. I've certainly comet o terms with whether or not the doctor will find and endo. Whatever the case may be, I'm ready to move on with my life. I'm tired of the emotional roller coaster I've been on. I'm getting my life back!
I hope I don't sound like a Debbie Downer b/c its truly not my intent.
Have a goodnight everyone!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

kotikd- I am only using OPK, I have difficulty checking CM though and for temping. I have not got myself a basal thermometer yet. Didn't want DH to feel as stress as I do to know that I am doing so much stuffs ( haha ) It will add on additional stress to both of us.

For the acupuncture, I will be going for consultation next week first to find out more before going for it. I am still hoping that we will have sticky sticky this month.

Also, Im actually planning to do a dye test on the tube, gynae said it may not be necessary however, I am still contemplating on this. As I read that its quite a painful process and moreover, I should have trust in my gynae not to scarred my other tube while he operated on me back then isn't it?

I am now everyday feeling more and more depressed on the fact that after months of trying still no sign of bump :(

Given our timings that could be quite off I am really not very positive. Sometimes, I wish there is a potion that could instantly help all of us here in this forum to have bun in the oven asap.

Once again, a BIG HELLO to all!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Blushing - I like what you said and don't worry about being a Debbie Downer, it happens. I spent the whole weekend basically in bed because I was so upset. I guess I can be miserable but I don't want to live a miserable life. It's hard finding the happiness when all I want is to have my own child. My strategy is to find happiness (at least for the time being) in other things or at least find some things to distract me!

Sugar - good luck with the acupuncture, I've heard nothing but great things about it. I would love to try it and am going to try to include it in my budget for after Christmas.

GO TEAM CRISTI, can't wait to hear some good news in a few weeks :) This is your month!!!!!!!

Acrichton - that was a beautiful BFP,

Felurian - ! Yay to little girls! So glad things are progressing so nicely, it gives me so much hope!

To anyone else I forgot - sending all the positive vibes in the world. Let's go August Babies!

AFM, saw my endo this morning and he said it was natural that my thyroid would become less and less functioning over time and that I would have to increase dosage in my medication, just didn't think it would be so soon. He didn't seem worried and I have a new rx and he has recommended by ob/gyn start further testing, i.e. HSG, etc. We shall see what she says on Friday. He is pretty sure my thyroid is the culprit since all my other tests came back great, so only time will tell. I get my thyroid rechecked in about 7 weeks. This makes me feel better, that the nature of my condition means I just regularly need to adjust medications as necessary and that my body isn't a total mess. We are still ttc just no opks, timed bding or anything. I am going to continue trying to eat less gluten and continue taking my selenium for my antibodies.

Lastly, I am going to TRY to be positive to know that I will get that BFP and stop being so upset over things I cannot control.

10 years ago • Post starter

Blushing, sayng prayers for your procedure to go smoothly... I understand getting your life back.. I am trying to do the same (after this crazy hormonal cycle at least) LOL! Sending loads of prayers your way!

PBC, thank you! I want this to be OUR month! Thank you for always being so dang supportive and encouraging to me! You even let me rant and rave and never judge me.. you are an amazing person and we will both have our bundle of joys (you can have the multiples ha) very soon! Hugs!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls,
Blushing: I feel like this is how I have to approach the TTC process. I was so disappointed when my first cycle ended up with a . Now everyday is an occasion for me to be happy. I know my time will come and I want to be happy until it is here.

sugar: don't be discouraged. Hang in there our time is coming soon. I understand trying to not add more stress to the process. I am only checking CM for now and not temping because I don't want my husband to feel stressed about TTCing yet.

Cristi: woohoooo happy . hope you catch that egg tonight.

Felurian: beautiful pictures . What a fun way to announce the good news

rebecca: you get your . its not over until shows her ugly face.

rachel: welcome. it seems that this might your month. keeping FX for you. by now it should be safe for you to test. Hoping to hear some good news from you

ssura: on your IVF round.

Kotikd: praying you O sooner rather than later. Give us some good news on your test.

aclark: 1DPO today. No symptoms. After the past few months of overanalyzing every twinge in my body, I am actively trying to not symptom spot otherwise I go crazy. In september I had every symptom imaginable and still got . I was crushed so now I force myself to try and ignore small changes so that I can only rely on for the final answer.

gds3angls: it's not over until shows. There is always a chance for a miracle.

hoping: welcome and

AFM: 1DPO today. I have creamy Cm but its drying up already(TMI). No symptoms aside from feeling a little bloated today. Hoping this cycle is the one.

Hoping to hear some very soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Koti: My lowest temp was recorded as 96.85, and my highest was recorded as 97.48. I guess it's not much of a difference, but on the chart it looks like a HUGE difference. There have been a few days where I take my temp earlier than normal because I have to be up earlier. I make sure to make a note of the time that I temped at in case it really throws my chart off and I need to discard it. The thing that worries me is that even temping at the same time every day, my temperature will still fluctuate. It will slowly rise for a few days, then slowly start to dip a little lower, then go back up again and currently it is starting to go back down into the 96 range. I always temp as soon as I wake up, and almost always get 6 or more hours of sleep. I will need to discard today's temp because I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual and knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. It's only my first month charting my BBT, so I'm still really confused about everything! I just worry if it's normal or not. (I'm really trying not to stress about anything, though!) Also, I've been taking one OPK a day, and they're not getting any darker yet. Sorry this reply was so long! Thanks for your help!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo