Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

601 - 610 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Sorry for being Mia. Out of our 3 eggs, 2 fertilized and one is 2 cell while the other is 3 cell today. We get another update tomorrow. Hoping that these two make it to freeze. Going to schedule a follow up appt with dr in next two weeks. He suggested we take one cycle off before trying again.

Mnor- I'm sorry that you're going through all of this and I can completely relate to not wanting to put our lives on hold for this process. We're going to be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in a couple weeks and we decided to do a weekend getaway. The disappointment of this process is so hard and I'm glad that you've found a way to create some happiness for you and your dh.

Someday- glad to hear from you!

Mrs fridley- how are you doing?

9 years ago

AWHITTAKER: how are your embies doing?

Everyone else? How are you?

Me? I'm still the same.

Hugs everyone.

9 years ago • Post starter

Embryos were at 7 cell both yesterday. Hope they keep on trucking and get to the freeze day on thur or fri. I have another appt with the re on the 6th. Taking this next cycle off to figure out game plan for ivf#3.

Glad you're hanging in there mrs fridley. More time for baby girl to incubate :)

Thanks for checking in and I hope everyone else is doing well.

9 years ago

Awhittaker - sounds like those embies are growing nicely! I think it will be good to take a cycle off and have your body a little more relaxed for transfer, rather than doing it right after all the stims!

I had my second ultrasound this morning and everything looks great! Baby is measuring 7w 6d and heartbeat is 166bpm. They actually released me to my regular OB today! It seems early and a little scary, but exciting! Everyone seems to think it's a boy, including my acupuncturist who says she is normally about 90% correct in predicting by the feeling if the pulse is stronger on your right vs. left wrist. Crazy!

Mrs. Fridley - it's GOT to be any day now!

9 years ago

WAITINGGAME: interesting stuff indeed. I'm happy to hear such good news.

AWHITTAKER: updates?

TGIF!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

waitinggame - Yay!! I'm so happy your little one is still going strong. I know that is just so comforting to hear. When do you get your next ultrasound done? How are you feeling?

Mnor - Thinking about you!

Mrs. Fridley - I know you're READY to see that baby...and have your body back!! ;) lol.

9 years ago

So yesterday our two blastocysts made it to freeze :) now we have a total of three for future frozen cycles. We'll be meeting with the re to see what he wants to do for the next cycle. Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend. I'm looking forward to having a cocktail by the pool today.

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been off the grid lately -- enjoyed a two week vacation. As that ends, so does my break.

On Monday I have my "baseline" - somewhat belated. Started BC with my last period, almost 10 days ago. The plan is to start meds Tuesday night. Not sure if I'm ready -- I've really enjoyed these months off not worrying and timing shots and without pantiliners!

MNOR -- My heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry. When able, please keep us posted.

To all the pregnant ladies -- Continued congrats and good wishes.

I admit I've lost track -- am I the only one starting an IVF cycle this month?

9 years ago

Welcome back from your vacation. I think you're goon solo for this next month :) going to hopefully do a fresh cycle again in sept. Wishing you a good baseline!

9 years ago

Awhittaker - that's great news! 3 little frosties is a great number to work with!

As for me, I honestly have been feeling a whole bunch of nothing! Which is great and nerve racking at the same time! I would not know I'm pregnant if it weren't for my ultrasounds with the little heartbeat. I had occasional cramping (which has subsided) and some acne. No nausea, no food cravings or aversions, my boobs aren't even sore. So, it's nice, but definitely makes me feel anxious... or ready to show!

Ssurra - glad you are back in the game! Let us know how the baseline went today!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo