Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 952 Replies | Last Page

It is way early to test. Let's be optimistic for tomorrow.

Please keep me/us updated. I know I want this for you soooooooooo bad.

10 years ago • Post starter

Another negative...ugh! I think it's over :-(

10 years ago

I want to give you the biggest hug right now. You've been let down more times than I can imagine. I'm not sure if any words would be of comfort right now, but if there were any I would say them to you.

I can't remember...did you freeze any?

We have 6 blasts that made it to freeze. Was hoping for more. I know I paid for 6 rounds up front and we are only half way through that but I don't even feel like trying 1 more time. Just so sick of the disappointment. There is absolutely no reason why out of 6 great embryos none have led to a baby! It's not like I'm in my 40's! I am 27 for gods sake! Wtf!? What is wrong with me?

10 years ago

WTF is right. I can't imagine your frustration.

The doctors have no explanation for you? Ugh.

I wish I had consoling words, but I don't. If I lived near you I'd bring a bottle of wine and some ice cream over and just let you vent.

Huge long distance hugs!!!

I'm so sorry for what you are going through.

User Image

10 years ago

Thinking of you all.

MNOR: I can't get you out of my mind. My heart goes out to you still.

Thanks for all the kind words I really appreciate it. I do have an update. After I tested negative on hpts from 5dpt - 8dpt I gave up and stopped testing. Just took a little break and hung out with the dh for a low key new years, cancelled all of our plans to go out because I just wasn't feeling it. I had my beta today at 10dpt and it came back at a 6. My clinic counts this as positive but I need to go for a follow up to see if it's rising. The won't say I am officially pregnant until they are above 25.

Now I am totally in a state of deja vu because last round my first beta was a 5. After that my next 2 betas were 16 and 45 so they more than doubled they just about tripled and I got bfps on frer and a cb digital. So then I got my hopes up that maybe it would work. But then beta #4 was only 76 and didn't double. Then #5 dropped to 37, then #6 went back up to like 49 and the doctor was talking ectopic and needing a chemical abortion, then #7 went back down to 35 and I miscarried naturally at 6 weeks and finally like a month after the first beta they dropped down to 0.

So...I am really not looking forward to going through that again! It was just a month of beta hell and anxiety. I don't want to get my hopes up again. Ugh!

10 years ago

Wow. Just wow. My heart leapt when I read the news.

I'm going to hold a vigil of optimism. You will be a mother, period end.

I'm checking in, MNOR. When is beta #2?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo