Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 952 Replies | Last Page

This morning. It was only 9 so it was a chemical. Stopping my meds and have to schedule a follow up with my doctor.

10 years ago

My heart just sank.

I'm so sorry for you. I wish I had better words, but I don't. I'm so sorry.

Huge long distance hugs...

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

Checking in with you, MNOR. Are you doing ok?

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sorry ladies, I had to take a little bit of a mental break from thinking about ttc. I met with my doctor today to plan for fet #2. We are planning on sometime in March. Until then both dh and I are having blood drawn and sent out for genetic testing but we won't hear back for 3-4 weeks. Hopefully there aren't any issues there. Also, I am having another hsg done to see if I have developed any uterine issues that regular u/s has missed since my last one in oct '12. We also discussed changing some of the hormones. Next round I will be trying estrogen patches instead of injections every 3 days to keep a lower and steadier estrogen level and increasing the progesterone again. We may also try assisted hatching.

How are you ladies doing? Anything new and exciting yet for the new year?

10 years ago

MNOR!!!!! I've been so worried about you! Thank you so much for touching base. I figured you must be going through quite a bit and just needed your space. I hope your mental break was therapeutic and productive. I can only imagine how you must feel. Please know if there was anything I could do to help, I'd be right there.

I'm still ticking along. Nausea has subsided, and have regained most of my energy. And I've a little pooch as if I've eaten too many doughnuts rather than looking pregnant. And I've still no clue that I'm pregnant. It's like I can talk about it, have symptoms, seen an alien on an ultrasound display, but still have no true recognition that it's actually happening.

Other than that I'm just behind on laundry and watching The Sopranos. I've never watched it and I promised my husband that I would watch the whole series during these pregnancy months.

I wish I could just hug you!!!

MNOR: you doing ok?

SOMEDAY: when does your stuff start?

I started my bcp almost two weeks ago. I'm still waiting on my RE to approve my calendar. I hate all this waiting.

User Image

10 years ago

Waiting is the worst, agreed.

Please do let us know what your schedule will be and also is you have any questions.

<crossing fingers>

Hugs to the both of you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo