Community post

Discussion

Red, sore eyes!!

View Full Post

For the past couple of days I've had red, sore eyes. First it was the left eye and then the right. And then after it went away for a day, it came back. I have to take my contacts out and wear my glasses in order to be somewhat comfortable.

I googled this and it's true that this could be a symptom of pregnancy! Anyone else having this? It's not pink eye because my eye isn't gooky and closed shut, I've had pink eye before. And I even changed my contacts so it's not that.

Also, I've been sick all day with diarrhea. (Sorry, tmi) But it is not fun :/ I feel like I have the flu. Oh & HELLO TIREDNESS. I took a nap today. Lol

*Wondering if I'm pregnant...*

7 DPO! Anyone else having these sypmtoms?

17 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

thank you! good luck to you!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Did you test yet?
I have been having the same thing, kinda dry eyes, a little burning and also my vision is a bit blurry.
I have the foggy feeling in my head too...not sure what thats about...

Just thought I'd check in to see if you got your BFP?

Let us know :)

12 years ago

another bfn last month.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I got a BFN last month too...

User Image

12 years ago

BFP at 10 dpo with the eye symptoms! just an update

Hope you are all well

12 years ago

Congrats phiphi!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I noticed it less than 14 dpo with ds #1. Now I'm 9dpo hoping for baby #2 and am experiencing a whole gambit of symptoms including red eyes. My OB explained it to me last time that when you become pregnant, your body starts retaining water differently. For some women (apparently its pretty common) they retain water in their eyes making it difficult to wear contacts that are measured to fit the iris when its not retaining the extra water. Your eyeball and iris actually change shape due to water retention so the edge of the contact will put sharp-ish pressure where it meets your eye. I noticed 7dpo that my contacts were very uncomfortable and haven't been able to wear them since. I was that way through my entire first trimester with DS.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo