Community post

Discussion

Anyone else due Dec 2015?! I just got my + test on 4/2/15!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

I just got my first positive pregnancy test on April 2, 2015 and according to this site my estimated due date is Dec. 12, 2015 and I'm 1 month pregnant as of today! Eeeeek, we're soooooo very excited!

I'm looking for pregnancy buddies...anyone else due December 2015????

User Image

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

I'm due Dec 16th
congrats to us all!
so exciting!!

I have no symptoms, I dont even feel pregnant.

I only get tired at like 5pm and I am having vivid dreams every night.

I have been waking up early without needing the alarm which is totally uncharacteristic and I am full of energy all day. I got more done at work today before noon than I have in two weeks!

9 years ago

I've had constant cramping, sometimes it feels like pms cramps and im afraid my period will show up. Then my next symptom to show up was I started breaking out which never happens so yay for it! Then other small things like my back aching off and on, really tired but I also wake up early now without an alarm which usually results in me having to nap throughout the day at some point and a few days ago my nipples decided to start becoming more tender and sore. When I get hungry I have to eat right away or I start to feel nauseous so I just keep snacks on me. So all the fun symptoms so far..

9 years ago

I've been having vivid dreams as well and veryyyy tired much earlier than usual. I used to go to bed between 12-1am and now I'm exhausted by 10pm...such a difference for me!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Just found out we are due December 23rd with our first. I'm 20 and from FL. My symptoms have been mild cramping, a bit of fatigue, very moody, I had two dizzy moments, my taste buds are out of wack. I've been craving water, and my skin is actually clearer then ever. I usually have really bad acne and it has cleared up in the last two weeks. Congratulations to you all!!! My husband and I are so excited!!!

-Marisa

9 years ago

I got my bfp on April 2nd as well :-) I'm due December 15

9 years ago

Congratulations ladies!!! Are you in the Dec 2015 baby board?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations ladies!

I have been tired, nauseous, my nipples have gotten bigger and darker and they are very sore. I have felt my uterus pinching, pulling and I suspect expanding.

This is my fourth pregnancy (we have had three miscarriages). So we are hope this will be our rainbow baby.

Today I am feeling very gassy and bloated. They weren't kidding when they said progesterone tablets slow the digestive track down.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies - this is my first time posting here... I have not had a BFP yet... I'm going for my beta tomorrow. I have a question for you all please...

Is it safe to travel on an airplane at 10 week pregnancy? Just a quick brief about my history - TTC#1 for almost a year... I have PCOS... Nothing worked with clomid, femara ... Total 5 cycles... This is FSH + IUI for the first time.

Appreciate your help and comments.

Thanks

9 years ago

Hi everyone. Well I had gotten my BFP on March 24th after having waited a week after getting a BFN. My edd is Dec 26th... lol the perfect xmas present. My dr appointment isn't scheduled until next Tuesday... which is when it was originally scheduled last year. Getting a bit impatient and worried since I've been having brown tinted cm for the last few days.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo