Community post

Discussion

Its that time again...(tww)

View Full Post

Im starting my 2ww again for the millionth time... Anyone else on their tww or about to be there? Id like to find some other ladies to talk to to make these two weeks go by a little faster :]

I'm 3dpo

Anyone optimistic? Feel like they are out? Try anything new this cycle?

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

arghhh I knew the serene feeling couldn't last! majorly sore boobs and tight twingy feeling low in my abdomen is making me question my "out of it for this month " feeling. 10dpo tomorrow - I thought that this month I wouldn't be a poas addict but its kicked in. might have to startwith fmu.
anybody else at poas stage? do u think 10dpo is silly really and a waste of hpts?

driving myself insane. no extra cm or need to pee. no other symptoms really.

to pee or no to pee?

baby dust to all :-)

10 years ago

I start poas tomorrow at 8dpo. By 10dpo you should be able to get some sort of positive so I would start testing :] Good luck!

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning all,

I gave in and poas today i'm sure i have never had such a clear BFN!! I then realised when putting it online that i'm only 9dp so fingers crossed that's why. I had a massive temp dip this morning after tight abdominal pain yesterday so possible implantation dip-but is that too late for 8pdo? My bbs are even more sore today. Well here's to another 21 hours before I can temp and pee on another stick! Good luck and baby dust to all testing today!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies any news on your test result......I am going to start testing tomorrow. I'm very excited and know it might be very early.....

So excited to hear about your test result.....overall I'm very tired most of the time past 3 days...other than that I'm feeling great not really feeling pregnant....but still keeping my hopes up that this is our month......

Keep me posted would really like to hear how things are going so far in the tww.....

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Dixie Heart,

I am too hoping for http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/bfp.gif for you all and waiting for news. Good luck tomorrow!!!!!

I have had a 2 day temperature dip at 9 and 10 dpo so not holding out much hope for me this month but I really do hope you guys get the news you want!!!!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gif

Keep me in touch :-)

[congrathttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifulations]

10 years ago

tried to use emoticons - not sure what went wrong - they should be bfp, then good luck and then baby dust if that helps decipher my message!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo