Community post

Discussion

Its that time again...(tww)

View Full Post

Im starting my 2ww again for the millionth time... Anyone else on their tww or about to be there? Id like to find some other ladies to talk to to make these two weeks go by a little faster :]

I'm 3dpo

Anyone optimistic? Feel like they are out? Try anything new this cycle?

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Hi :] Good thing you caught your surge, I almost missed it this moth too. Either that or it was really short I got MAYBE 24 hours of positive opk before it went neg. WE use preseed too and take fertility vitamins. Be careful doing the pineapple now I think I read somewhere that you are only supposed to do it a few days before o and then not after because it was bad or something like that. I may be getting that mixed up with something else but its worth looking into :] How do the softcups work for you? I looked them up on amazon but chickened out. The whole idea of shoving something up there without a string or something to get it out kinda freaks me out. Ive never ran across anyone that uses them. Are they that bad? Or worth sucking it up and trying them? Good luck and baby dust to you too :] I hope this is your month!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies I looked around in stores here by us today and no preseed.....I normally don't have a problem with cm and are usually very wet around O....I know this cause I check my cm during my cycles aswell thats how I usually know when I O.....

You right Liz I can't start to analyse every little thing me body is doing during the tww I will definitely go insane by the time I start testing......

I'm currently on 3dpo, 5 more days to go till I start testing.......I'm praying for my BFP......we really went all out this month tried knew things hope it did the trick for us......

Sticky vibes ladies!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Have you tried Amazon.com? I know they ship to the uk and a lot of other places overseas. You're right its almost time to start testing :] ...If my af will hold out until then :/ We went all out and spent a lot of money this cycle too. I will be so disappointing if this isn't our month AGAIN. I hope all of you ladies see your bfp this month! sticky vibes and baby dust :]

Liz it sure sounds to me that your pregnant....it's true some women do find that the cm becomes more during implantation and during pregnancy......could be that your calculations were of and you are 6 dpo.....crossing my fingers for you.....sound very promising .......

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you, I sure hope so! Not much longer to wait until we all find out if we will get our bfp :]

Hi sorry I haven't been around. I am getting an extention done at the moment and there are builder ALL the time in my house! I don't know if it's that that is tiring me out or hopefully an upcomimg bfp but im shattered and falling asleep before I can get to my phone! 8dpo and nothing other than sore boobs and EXTREME tiredness! Any other symptoms for others? I feel so different this month though - not stressing and its flying by!?!

10 years ago

Oh I bet that can be stressful! I hope those are good symptoms for you and that it means you are on your way to your bfp! And yes, I don't think I posted it on this particular forum tho so here it is haha: Yesterday morning when I went to the bathroom around 10 am I noticed the cm in my underwear was brown tinted and the spotting lasted until about 3 pm and was only when I would wipe and VERY lite. This morning it has been gone tho. Today im 6dpo so yesterday I was only 5dpo with the spotting. When I read online it said implantation is usually 6dpo-10dpo So it was a little early for that. But hoping af stays away. I have had a constant lower back pain too.

Hope you have a good day and are another day closer to your bfp! Baby dust :]

With one of my mc's I had exactly same symptoms and had positive pregnancy test 5 days after the spotting started. I tested every day and 4 days after was convinced there was a line but dh thought I was imagining it. So fingers crossed. The mc was nothing to do with early implanting so fingers crossed for you! I had another temp spike by .2c (about .4f) but other than that and sore boobs i'm not feeling anything. Beginning to feel out of it for this month - I kind of just know!

Keep me updated with any more symptoms though! And has anybody else got symptoms or taken any hpt's I'm holding off this month I'm normally at about my 3rd at this point!

Baby dust to all!

10 years ago

Im sorry to hear that :[ I spotted a little but more yesterday afternoon and still have a lot more cm then normal (6dpo). Today I am 7dpo and still have a dull back ache, its still too early to tell if anything will happen today because its only 3am here haha. But I'll fill you guys in if there is anything new. Im still hoping af stays away but Im convinced its just going to randomly start.

I'm sorry you feel out this month. I have months like that too. This month I have a little hope because of all the symptoms but we have ttc for so long that I just feel like its not gonna happen...If that makes any sense to you. I usually start testing 8dpo, that's tomorrow for me. When do you usually start testing? I'm addicted to poas for both o and trying to get my bfp haha.

Good luck to you and all the other ladies! Baby dust to all! :]

Hi ladies it's great to hear about all the symptoms.......Two days to go before i start testing.......

I been very weepy since yesterday.....and cried my eyes out while watching a movie with DH last night.......I'm not really sad about anything particular.....happy....sad........happy.....sad.....mixed emotions.........emotionally I feel exhausted .......just want to sleep late a few mornings and have habit of time to myself.....sure that would get me back on track again....

Liz I know exactly what you talking about ,when you say you can feel when the cm is about come out......its been happening to me as well.....I don't know how or why but I know exactly when it's going to happen.....my cm has been a lot more watery the past few days....feels like I'm wet all the time....

I'm also been having mild back pain since yesterday not much to be concerned about, just enough to be aware of.......

Well I hope all the knew symptoms you ladies are experiencing is good, all of them sound promising....keep me posted as soon as the testing has started.....I still have 2 days to go before I start with my addiction ......sticky vibes........

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo