Community post

Discussion

March 2014 Due Date?

View Full Post

Ladies, I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. This is my second conception and the first ended in a missed miscarriage Feb, 2013. I've been experiencing frequent urination, breast tenderness and nausea. Looking forward to this one sticking, so excited we got a chance to conceive this month. Sending positive vibes out to all the other ladies.

User Image

User Image

65 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 65 of 65 Replies

We are still debating. He likes oscar and I like Noah or Joshua. How about you?

10 years ago

My husbands name is Joshua so I'm leaning with you :) Name wise we've only narrowed it down that it will be a J name because we both have names that start with J ourselves...once we know the gender it'll make it easier to decide.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

We agreed on a girls name pretty quickly before we found out the sex, Sophia Janeatte after our grandmothers... Our grandfathers though are Charles and Giseppe :/ so that doesn't really work. We are still up in the air. I want us to both agree but my husband can be stubborn when he has something in his head. He hasn't missed one appt though so i don't think he cares what his name is, just that he is healthy

10 years ago

SMB - hope all is well, I just entered my 26 week mark and very excited for having this baby girl. Still no names yet, we've kind of decided we'll wait til baby girl is born to decide...its hard to pick a name! How are you feeling? Just recently found out that I have an umbilical hernia and/or adhesions so trying to push through the belly pain but will be so worth it :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Doing well! Just entered our 26th week as well. Baby registry is all done and baby shower invites sent. Enjoying the holiday season :) had some cervical thinning but has since seemed to stop so we are okay for now but still being monitored. Maxwell (babies name) is going to be a professional boxer I swear! But happy to feel the kicks - my husband finds it comical to watch my belly jump. Hope all stays well for you - keep me posted! Hard to believe it has gone by this quickly and we will soon be welcoming our little ones :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo