Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by janel3384

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

PCOS and Ovulation

Looking for other women to discuss their experiences with ovulation who have PCOS? I've only been off the BC p ...

59 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

March 2014 Due Date?

Ladies, I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. This is my second conception and the first ended in a missed miscarri ...

65 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ovulation Spotting

Has anyone experienced ovulation spotting? I started my cycle on 5/16/13 and began seeing very faint trace ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Houston We're Having a Baby!

The heartbeat was seen and detected on the ultrasound! The baby's age was adjusted to 5 weeks 6 days today ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Surprised Husband!

Today was a great day! For the last 48 hours I've known I was pregnant but hadn't decided how I was going ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

HCG Level Tripled!

OK, so I am really feeling good about this pregnancy. My HCG comparative test results came back to me today an ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Big Fat Positive at 9DPO

Thank you Lord! Not only have I been blessed with a period this cycle, but we got a little something nestled i ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BFP after Miscarriage in February 2013

Check out my TTC Story! I am so elated and plan on surprising the hubby tomorrow. 4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Will I have a February or March 2014 Baby?

Starting to get the exhilarating feeling again at trying to conceive our first child! Having PCOS makes it ver ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

LMP or Ovulation Date? Which is Right??

So I just recently found out I was pregnant at around 9DPO according to my Ovulation data. However, if I calcu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago