Community post

Discussion

March 2014 Due Date?

Ladies, I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. This is my second conception and the first ended in a missed miscarriage Feb, 2013. I've been experiencing frequent urination, breast tenderness and nausea. Looking forward to this one sticking, so excited we got a chance to conceive this month. Sending positive vibes out to all the other ladies.

User Image

User Image

65 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I'm 9dpo today, trying to hold off until tomorrow to test again (I lost my willpower and tested yesterday afternoon - obviously a BFN!) I've had sore bbs and a sore back for the last four days, and cramps since 7dpo.

Sending good thoughts and sticky baby dust your way! :)

10 years ago

@Sarah - hang in there! The faint positive I had at 9DPO is a miracle. Keep me posted on your test results and even if its still not positive, stay positive and test again in a few days. As long as AF hasn't shown up you have a chance!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Just got my BFP yesterday on 12dpo. I have Been having severe cramps and its scaring me. This is our first child after TTC for 3 months and I'm on second cycle of clomid. To describe the pain it feels like I have really bad gas and need to sit on the toilet but nothing happens. I hope our baby is okay. I'm still in shock to see the BFP and I'm calling the doc first thing in the morning. You ladies experiencing any of those symptoms

10 years ago

@SMB - the gas/bloating is normal. Try different positions to see if you can relieve the pain. I've had that on and off for over a week now. I try to eat small frequent meals and drinks plenty of water. When you start to feel crampy, stop doing whatever you are doing and rest. Keep us posted.

User Image

Okay so that is normal? It has been so bad the last three nights. Last night I told my husband to take me to the ER and as he was getting dressed it subsided.

10 years ago

@SMB, every women is different but I would say as long as the pain is not accompanied by bleeding you should be OK. I'll be anxious to hear what your doctor has to say!

User Image

Thanks me too! I'll keep you posted

10 years ago

@Kirihu - how are you? How are the new meds coming along?

@SMB - what did the doctor say? Today was the appointment right?

Here's an update on me:
Just got my results back from my comparative HCG tests last week and my number tripled in 48 hours. Feeling more and more confident that we're going to get to keep this little one! Doctor ordered first round of OB labs and gave me a slip for my first ultrasound. She said considering the first conception didn't end so well and it was a missed miscarriage, she wants to get eyes/ears on what's happening inside.

I'm struggling with WHEN I'll schedule because if I go to soon, they won't detect a heartbeat. Of course the dr is dating me off my LMP which puts me in the zone of when a heartbeat should be noticed, but if I calculate using my ovulation date, I'm one week away from that critical start point!

User Image

@Janel - so glad to hear your number tripled! I'm praying for you and glad to hear the good news! I thought the earliest they could hear a heartbeat is 7-8 weeks? Are you close to that?

Update on me:
Called doctors today and told her about pain. She had blood work and ultrasound for me this morning and a visit with her this afternoon. It is VERY Early for her to tell anything - as I'm only 4 weeks so nothing to really see yet. All blood work came back within normal levels (3 tubes). Beta hcG is 137. Ultrasound showed right ovary is enlarged due to a cyst which she thinks is causing me pain. Said that if the pain was unbearable to go to the ER but only seems to happen at night. Another beta hcG on Wednesday and Friday - with another follow up appt Friday. As long as my levels double each day - then we are clear of an ectopic pregnancy. Fingers crossed the levels increase! So as far as she can tell all levels are within normal range ;) so I guess good news just hoping this cyst takes a chill pill so I can get some sleep at night.

10 years ago

SMB that is great news! Keep me posted on your HCG level checks the next few days. Hopefully that cyst does resolve on its own or at least give you a chill pill. Your other lab results sound very promising so I'm sending sticky vibes your way. So excited for you!
My HCG level was 302 and then 1007, according to LMP I was 6 weeks when they took the blood work last week but I think I was more 4-5 weeks along based on my ovulation date. Anyways, the fact it doubled is very promising, last time it didn't do that. So, I told my husband we'll go for the ultrasound next week or the week after, I feel like if there is no bad signs I can wait til I feel like they can detect a heartbeat. If I'm farther along than I think at the time of the ultrasound, that'll be amazing and if I was right and I'm only about 6-7 weeks along, then it'll be the God's honest truth if things are progressing well or not. Based on what I have read, by week 6 they can detect the heartbeat on ultrasound and you can hear it via doppler by 10-12 weeks :)
We both have a lot to look forward too!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo