Community post

Journal

Houston We're Having a Baby!

The heartbeat was seen and detected on the ultrasound!

The baby's age was adjusted to 5 weeks 6 days today based on the measurements. I thought I was not truly 7 weeks 6 days as calculated by my LMP. Feeling blessed that at 5 weeks 6 days they detected a 103 BPM heart rate within our little seed. This is a HUGE milestone for us since our first pregnancy never got this far...my husband is so much more aware now that he got to witness that today and made me feel so good we shared this moment together!

My new official due date is 3/6/14. We've decided that we'll tell our families and friends after we see the doctor 7/25/13 and we make it through at minimum 10 weeks, we need to hear that hearbeat first before I'm willing to spill the beans. Four more weeks to reach that milestone and looking forward to every moment.

I picked up supplies/crafts to start creating signs for my "baby bump" photos - also my husband and I plan on doing a photo announcement of our pregnancy so the next 4 weeks will go by fast with planning I'm sure. YEAAAAAA so happy for our little seed we have nestled inside.

User Image

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yaaaay!!!!! Congratulations <3 I'm soooo happy for you and the hubby :-D
And, I love this new craft/picture/baby bump idea! You should make a fb account dedicated to your pregnancy only.... I wish I would've done that and if you do we can be friends on there and I can see all your pregnancy pics... Yay for both of us, see win-win hahahah!! Hope to see you soon in real life thou :-p Anthony says hiiiiiiiiii XO

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

10 years ago

Christie, I never thought of making a dedicated fb account for that, I think I might just do that...that's a cool idea. I'll let you know what we end up doing. I'll talk to you soon :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo