Community post

Discussion

March 2014 Due Date?

View Full Post

Ladies, I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. This is my second conception and the first ended in a missed miscarriage Feb, 2013. I've been experiencing frequent urination, breast tenderness and nausea. Looking forward to this one sticking, so excited we got a chance to conceive this month. Sending positive vibes out to all the other ladies.

User Image

User Image

65 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, I got my BFP last month, I'm roughly 7/8 weeks pregnant and hoping this doesn't end like last one at 10 weeks, had a scan at 6weeks only looked like a smudge :( I've been having awful stomach pains and been in agony no bleeding or anything but I'm going to be getting scanned every two weeks until 16weeks.

I'm roughly due on 28 feb-1st match, this is my bday too :-)

Congrats to you ladies who are cooking wee babies and fingers crossed for those still waiting to test

Xxx

10 years ago

Lou congrats on your BFP! Keep us posted and sending sticky vibes your way!

SMB - so much exciting news! Let me know if they change your due date, as of right now, we're expecting on the same day :) Glad to hear the nausea hasn't turned to vomiting yet on you. I had three episodes this past week where I puked (twice in the morning and once in the evening). Since I"m down 10lbs, I went to my doctor to see what I can do and will try Vitamin B6 to see if that will help any. I go on 8/1 for my intake appointment, very excited to meet my new OBGYN. Talk to you soon ladies~

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Just told our parents and siblings we're expecting. Soooo excited. Everyone is excited. Waiting a few more weeks and one more ultrasound before I notify my employer and friends.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around lately. Just trying to stay sane until my first appointment. I have an ultrasound scheduled for that day and after that (if it goes well) I will be a lot more excited and confident. Hope you are all doing great!

10 years ago

Hi Janell,

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! Freaking out today especially! Tomorrow is our first prenatal appt where they will go over bloodwork and do an ultrasound to see our baby. Two weeks ago they just saw an empty gestational sac so I'm really hoping there is a baby there this time and we get a more definite due date and all goes well.

Question: I read that they do a Pap Smear on your first prenatal visit. I also read some forums that ladies swear up and down that these paps caused them to miscarry a few days later while others stated it was a coicidence. What do you ladies think? Are you going to refuse the pap? I'm TERRIFIED of a miscarriage... so much so that I keep having dreams every other night about it.

Just trying to stay sane until tomorrow at 9am EST....keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

10 years ago

Welcome and Congrats Duratess!

SMB - I'm sending positive thoughts and vibes your way. I think its totally natural to be scared of what to expect. Wait and see what the appointment brings you and if during you don't feel comfortable with doing a pap, you don't have to you don't have to decide tonight and there is no right or wrong answer. Try not to stress out (easier said than done) but definitely feel like you can ask your Dr why a pap is necessary right now and then you decide if that's true for you. Just try to relax tonight and let us all know what you find out. Sending prayers your way!

User Image

hi Ladies! Well I have some good news to report. We saw our baby today! We also heard it's little heartbeat at 150 bpm. Doctor said everything looks good and is going normally....wind up not needing a pap - had one 3 months ago so didn't need to worry about that. Our next appt is August 20th at 11 weeks (I'm 7 weeks 3 days) based on measurements and our official due date is 3/10/2014. We are going to tell our friends by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all for your prayers and sticky vibes... I am sending positive enforcement your way!

YAY!! WE HARE PREGNANT!!!

10 years ago

Hey Lou! Don't forget 2014 is a leap year! So if your due on feb 28-march 1st you could have a leap year baby! That would be awesome!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo