Community post

Discussion

PCOS and Ovulation

View Full Post

Looking for other women to discuss their experiences with ovulation who have PCOS? I've only been off the BC pills for 8 months and took them for over 20 years. Starting to see a pattern with my cycles but have only had 4 AF's since September 2012.

User Image

User Image

59 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 59 of 59 Replies

hi janel!, yes i completed my move in february, i am progressing well with my pregnancy im now 22 weeks and all is looking ok, i am under a consultant here in england to over see my pregnancy to make sure our little girl is growing properly, so far she has grown bigger then expected by gaining yet another 3 days on top of her size but they said its good concidering what i ahve wrong, im now due the 29/06/2014. cant wait maybe she even comes early. sorry to hear about everything your going through hope it all clears up soon. and yes cant wait to hear when you finally have your little miracle here in this big world. let me know.
take care
kiri hu

User Image

10 years ago

ohh Janel, i am very sorry to hear.. Please take care of your self...

kirihu.. little girl is expecting to meet you more earlier thn u expect hnnn.. :)

About my pregnancy.. i took clomid last month from 5th to 9th day.. and yesterday i spotted li'l blood on CD35, but till now haven't started with menstrual or any symptoms like except sore nipples but m totally exhausted.. so my fingers are crossed for test m going to do on 27th..

Do you girls think hpt shows positive 4th day after implantation!! or i should wait bit more!

10 years ago

hi preska,

if i am honest i would wait until at least one week after possible implantation spotting, but cd35 and feeling exhausted and sore nipples they are the exact same symptoms i had and i did not even believe i was i waited 4 weeks after my symptoms started and then the only reason why i done a test is because everyone made me crazy by telling me i was and i wanted to prove them wrong as we did not have the best chances of it happening and i did not want to be disappointed again. it seems like for us a 10% chance to conceive naturally was what we needed to make it happen lol and to also be taking care of our cat, for us itgot weird last time when i fell pregnant wih my son we had adopted a cat an dhad her for 8 months and fell pregnant same thing happened with our little girl.

hold on just a little bit longer to do a test then you can feel relieved.

and about our little girl defo sounds like she dont want to be in to long lol but makes me happy to know my medical conditions are not effecting her in any way to do with her growtj so very pleased to see when she has hiccups and my belly bouncing everywhere lol

kiri hu

let me know when you test !!

User Image

10 years ago

Girls after spotting on 35thday.. nw today on 38th day ther s brown discharge a lot.. n tiny blood spots.. bt not menses.. m afraid.. nw wat it cud be? Pleeeeease reply..

10 years ago

preksha, if your worried about it call your doctor and speak to him because it could be your body getting you ready for menses, but its always best to be safe i say, call your doctor and see him and make sure nothing is wrong. but try not to panic, paniccing will not help and also stress is no good, im here to talk to you just speak to the docor and see what he says first befor eyou do anything ok :)

let me know how you get on.

thinking of you kiri hu

User Image

10 years ago

I got menses yesterday.. :(

10 years ago

I have pcos. i took BBT, vitex and epo and im 32weeks pregnant

10 years ago

hello Kirihu, hi janel.. hows ur health..

havent been to this site from long because of hectic schedule of job and visits to doc.. finally my dose of clomid was increased to 100mg and shot HCG on CD14.. and suggested progesterone suppository SUSTEN everyday after ovulation..

Today I took HPT on CD33 and found it STRONG POSITIVE.. :) but i wonder whether it is "Positive" or "False positive" because of HCG shot.. i also wonder if progesterone affects the test or not because it is still going on.. i have appointment with doc the day after but i am restless..

10 years ago

Hi guys, so I have been TTC since august 2013... my other half has been checked out and he is fine, now i have been referred for blood tests and also referred to the fertility clinic. My sis thinks I may have PCOS as she has been dianosed with this... i am not sure though, my periods are pretty regular now (after being really irregular after coming off the pill) , and i dont have excess body hair, although i do get spots/acne - only on my face though. So do you guys think i may have PCOS still and if so, are there are other symptoms of this?

I know that people have been TTC a lot longer but this seems like the longest 8 months ever. I am in good health and I am 26 years old, and I have also lost around a stone since January so I am not overweight either :/ Dont know what else to do xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo