Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 347 Replies | Last Page

I knew someone would have the reasoning behind that.
Thanks!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Melissa have a wonderful vacation!!! It's perfect timing for it.

MrsF- I totally get what you mean!! I just wrote a whole blog post yesterday pretty much complaining that progesterone is making me feel like I'm pregnant! It's so annoying. And confusing when I keep getting BFNs when I feel like I should see some good news!

Last night I did some of my own research about when pregnancy tests turn positive (because I don't really trust the statistics on this website. Just because women put in the info on our own and I don't always trust the DPOs that women enter for themselves. I mean, a positive at 5 DPO? I don't think so.) Anyway, I saw a real, controlled study that was testing the manufacturers claims that they can pick up a positive 6 days before a period, and the average day for a first positive was 13.4 DPO! It made me feel a lot better. It's always disheartening to look at the stats on this site or the pregnancy test gallery and see " OMG I'm only 8 DPO and my positive pregnancy test is so dark!" I really need to stop looking at all the stuff on here!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am so glad to hear that 13.4 DPO is the average. It is so easy to obsess overt every "symptom" and the repeated disappointment from BFNs over and over again is so frustrating. Thank you for posting this!

11 years ago

Ok, I'm really dreading progesterone! It sounds terrible...but it's all about the end result right?!

I'm totally with all of you in pg test gallery...some of them can't possibly be accurate, but it completely gets in your head.

I was also with the unexplained IF group until I finally got diagnosed with endometriosis. It was nice to have an answer.

11 years ago

Evening all :) im on my first cycle of 50mg clomid and 2000mg metformin cd 22 / 10dpo is. Im ttc no2 and im a pcos sufferer. Was on previous thread aswell. Xx

11 years ago

I suppose I knew this was coming. AF showed up with a vengeance tonight. I had really convinced myself that this time was going to be the "one". In my low points I start to wonder about the validity of everything we're doing in an effort to start a family. I would do anything bear a child and maybe that's the problem. My life is consumed with the effort and it may never be fruitful. I have focused so much time and effort and money and I am no closer than I was two and a half years ago. Will I look back five years from now and realize that it was all for nothing? I can't lose that hope yet. Some days, today, just make it harder to see the silver lining.

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm back in the trying game after a ten month hiatus due to my DH being deployed. But it was a much needed break. This is my fourth attempt with Clomid and the trigger shot. Since we have been trying I have had two miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy. Right now, I'm 14 DPO. But in the past with clomid and the trigger I have a 32 or 33 day cycle. So I'm not testing until Wednesday. I really don't want to see another negative.

You ladies are so inspirational, I'm so happy to have found this thread :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm due for af in a few days and yesterday i passed what looked like it could have been a early m/c sac. I'm so clueless about it because it was too early for a + test but definitely seemed like a miscarriage. I'm so bummed! Clomid next month for the first time. Hope this will be it! Good luck to all!!

11 years ago

Hugs Ashley.

Good Luck armywife and cbrookie.

Proudmom, I'm not sure I understand what you passed? It would be way, way to early to have any kind of sac if you haven't even missed AF yet. If you are pregnant, it is literally only a pin head size cluster of cells right now. Are you spotting?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I would be almost 5 weeks so yes there would be a small sac. I also am in medical and have had a miscarriage and ultrasound this early before. I'm doing much more than spotting too

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo