Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 347 Replies | Last Page

User Image

User Image

Ok my new wondfos came in!! Top is wondfo and bottom pic is same frer from this morning bottom one is frer taken this afternoon (sorry crappy pic) same faint line maybe a little darker:/ maybe a chemical??? The wondfo and bottom frer same urine sample

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to all the newcomers

Darian: I hope that is it for you & you get your BFP!

ATM: showed up on Monday! So I am definately out this month. The weird thing is I had absolutely no symptoms of her coming. She surprised me actually. I had a doctor's appointment this morning to discuss options for the next cycle (not this one), I am going in for them to test my Tubes with the dye on April 30. From that, I will get the daily injections of clomid CD 2-6 (I believe) and it will be doubled. My doctor chose this method for me because my last round of clomid really took it's toll on me. I could not sleep, plus she said the injections create a better lining of the uterus & is virtually side effect free, the only set back is having to come in daily to receive the shots! I don't mind, it takes me 20 minutes to get to the Clinic. Anyway, once that is done, we basically move on to IVF! Hubby's sperm will be washed & inserted into me. Then we hope for the best. My doctor seems pretty confident that this will work for us. The problem is my hubby's sperm count is 12 million, but the form & motilitly is great! (confused), So basically it's good, but not enough for just the method! (Sighs) I just want to get pregnant...

I really hope to see a BFP on here soon. (I kinda need it) I feel like I'm losing hope slowly, with every failed cycle!

11 years ago

It is hard to tell from that picture Darian, but it does look darker to me. Do you have a picture that is closer?

My fingers are crossed for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I'm sorry Mrs Mullun. I'm praying for you.

Hoping everyone gets a big fat positive!

11 years ago

Darian go get a blood test! I can't believe a trigger would last this long. GL and for you and that New Year's baby!

I feel so hurt right now... I have to tell you all what happened tonight. I was having dinner with my parents, and I was telling my mom about a card I made for my infertile friend (I think it's hilarious. I will post a picture later). And it says "F*CK Mother's Day" on the front, and I plan to put something in the middle about just eat cake and wear your jewels or something, maybe add something about sleeping in. Anyway, I showed my mom, and she pretended to think it was funny, and then she said to me, "Well, but mother's day isn't about you. It's about your mother. It's about me. Not the kids." I just looked at her and thought, "Oh, HELL no you have no idea." DH was great and said, "Well obviously we celebrate mother's day for you, but this card is for an infertile friend. Not for you." I think my mom was genuinely offended by the card that wasn't even for her! I had to leave the room as quickly as I could. I guess that explains the reason why I was completely ignored and forgotten on Mother's Day last year. That really broke my heart. I really want to say something to my mom, but I don't know what to say. Any advice?

11 years ago • Post starter

Felurian- i will be taking it from days 5-9 then u/s on day 21

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am now 5 DPO and have been getting a liquid white discharge. I have just completed the second cycle of Clomid. I don't usually get this kind of discharge. Hvae any of you experienced this for a BFP.

Hoping its a goo sign put not feeling very positive as I am so used to that AF rearing its ugly head every month.

11 years ago

Allison, does your mom know that you are ttc? If she does, I'd be completely honest with her about your feelings. I'd maybe approach it by asking her if she recalls the card you made your friend. Then, you can maybe say that if your pregnancies had been able to go full term, you'd be thought of as a mother too. The fact that they didn't means that Mother's Day is very hard for you, and for all your infertile friends to deal with.

Most people who have never dealt with it truly have no idea it even matters to us. There are no "should be a mom" Mother's Day cards, but they really should make them!

As an aside, my childless aunt never acknowledges that I am a mother on Mother's Day and I have a living child. My aunt helped my mom raise my brother and I, so even though she never had children, I still get her a Mother's Day card, but she never returns e sentiment. It's weird. I think she thinks Mother's Day is only about the matriarch (my grandmother). She doesn't say Happy Mother's Day to me, or I think even to my mom.

People are strange!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Melissa, thank you so much for your advice. I might bring it up, and I might not. It seems kind of petty now, even though it hurt so much at the time. I had a rant to DH and feel a lot better. Maybe she's afraid I will forget her on Mother's Day? Which would be silly, because I have sent her a card every year. And I sent cards to my sisters in law and my grandma. I have no idea. I love what you suggested I say to her, though. It's perfect. And she does know we are TTC. She's even helping pay for my treatment a little. I guess I just assumed she should know better.

And that's super strange about your aunt. Maybe the holiday still hurts her a lot. It'd be nice if she would reciprocate the sentiment, though. You're right- people are strange.

Kelli, I totally know what you mean about always being ready for AF to show up! It's kind of hard to imagine that it's even possible to get a BFP. I know at least for me, I'm so used to getting BFNs, that every month around 9 DPO I think, "Nah, it's not this month." And because I've been right every time, I kinda feel like I'll always get BFNs! It'll be quite a shock when you do get that BFP, and let's hope it's this month!! I hope the increased CM is a good sign for you :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Felurian,

I honestly am at he give up stage and I am probably just imagining things about these minor symptoms.

But I guess I won't know til and few days from now. I even did a preg. test today, and I know its too early but you just hope. Makes me feel like an idiot really.

I will try and hold out a bit longer before I test again.

My eldest son is planning to start trying for kids at the end of the year. He will be 22 then. This makes me feel even more crazy for trying for another, but I really want a sibling for my 3 year old as my two eldest are from the same father and the little one from my current marriage.

I am starting to feel tired from trying so much when I should be just enjoying what I have and my grandkids to come.

Oh well, i will just wait and see what this month brings.

I feel bad because I am not involving myself in all the conversations you are having here, but just know that I am thinking of you and your struggles and I do wish you all the best of luck in getting those little bubbas, as they are a blessing.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo