Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb I'm good just playing the waiting game.. 11dpo 12 dpt I had a faint line on frer but I think it's still the trigger so just waiting for af to show:)

11 years ago

10dpo clomid cycle 8, had a very faint looking positive this morning but I think its maybe a bad test as the line was thinner than the control line but it was there from first peeingon the test, how annoying!

11 years ago

sharayn I hope you feel better soon! It probably is the Clomid. I've had some rough ovulations on Clomid.

MrsMullen :( Good luck next cycle. How are you feeling about it?

Melissa, have you had an hsg before? Is this just protocol to get you prepped for IVF?

Darian that's kind of late to see a positive due to trigger. I hope it's real!

Clomidmummy that is a bit annoying. I'm hoping that is a real positive for you!

I tested this morning and swear I see something but it very well could still be trigger. Or it could not exist and I just have bad line eye. I won't know more until tomorrow. But I'm starting to hope and it's scaring me.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok here is my latest test... 11dpo 12 dpt only two hour hold due to frequent urination:/ what do you girls think??

User Image

11 years ago

Ok Allison and Darian, I want pics from both of you...STAT! Lol! Good luck! Hope it's the real deal for you guys.

This will be my 4th HSG, third in 3 years. It is mandatory that you have one within a year of an IVF cycle, and my most recent one was last April after the ectopic. It sucks that I fall just out of the window, but on the other hand I did have two chemicals after that last year, so if rather make sure it's all clear. Not that the tubes have anything to do with an IVF anyway.

Oh well, they don't other me. Just another under-the-hood check.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Look at Darian, posting pics just as I'm asking, haha!

I see the second line. Here's hoping its noticeably darker tomorrow. GL!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Did you test it out Darian? Did you have any negatives before this?

11 years ago

I haven't gotten a negative but this is darker than yesterday's fmu???

11 years ago

Hmmmm. Fingers are definitely crossed! Can you post both yesterday and today together?

P.S. I missed saying this...welcome Sharayn.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo