Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 347 of 347 Replies

So the other night I talked to my best friend, who is indeed pregnant, and she is actually having twins. She's been in the same situation as me, and she conceived her first cycle of the injectibles. It was nice to have a long talk with her....and she said that she was in the same position as me, trying to figure out all of her options. So I am back in the saddle. (The good thing is, she had all her testing done, and both babies are healthy....a boy and a girl.)

Sooo...ultrasound tomorrow to determine when to give myself the trigger shot - but here's something. When I took a shower last night, my boobs hurt. I did an OPK this morning and bingo - ovulating. Obviously, there will be BD'ing....but huh. That happened once before my trigger shot, and after the ultrasound. I hope our travel schedule doesn't mess us up when things should happen. Argh. I will be on a plane all day sunday and when I get there it's 6 hours earlier. So confusing. (I think we'll figure it out though.)

Welcome to all the new ladies - I've been in and out - I have a new job so I'm trying to look productive all the time. :-) It's only been 2 weeks, so I have to pretend a little.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! I am so glad to hear of the positive attitude out there! And welcome to all if the newcomers!!!! I am on cd11, but side-lined this cycle due to more cysts:( I am def keeping my fxd for the rest of u ladies!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Muah!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies :)

I posted here for the first time about two weeks ago. I started my first cycle of clomid on april 8th. We got our BFP on 12dpo!! We have been trying for over 12 months. I just wanted to share the clomid success and say I really Hope Everyone currectly trying gets their BFP soon. Baby Dust to all xoxoxoxo! Good Luck :)

11 years ago

Slawrence - congrats on your BFP. Keep us posted on your progress. Did you post a PiC in the gallery?

User Image

10 years ago

Yes Ma'am I posted a pic of my +. We were really surprised it worked so fast but are so happy!!! Everyone hang in there!!! Baby Dust to all trying!!!

10 years ago

We are up to part 13 now. Come on over and join us at the new thread.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=29016

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo