Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 347 Replies | Last Page

started spotting this morning...11dpo

11 years ago

Hi Mrs Mullen! Things a bit hectic at the moment. I see you have great news from the dr!! Hope tonight is the night for you. Good luck and enjoy it . Hope you get a bfp this month. It sounds promising.

I have a question for everyone: Can Femara cause weight gain? I have gained A LOT of weight since I'm on Femara for no particular reason and it is really making me depressed! Is it all in the mind or can it be the Femara?

11 years ago

I had blood work done after I ovulated and my doctor said I ovulated but it was very weak.. highly unlikely that a pregnancy would result. I tested.. and I see a faint line. Does that mean if I am.. I am set to miscarry.. again. Uh... I'm just sick right now. :(

I posted the test pic to my profile

11 years ago

Well thank u very much!! Only time will tell just what is in stire for us this month!!
As ar as weight gain, i have not looked into it. I thought that I had on Clomid though. Could hve just been me being down about everything and eating, but im back down now;)

11 years ago

Wish I had better news to share, but it looks like the Witch is going to get me this month...looks like the Clomid just extended my LP by two days, which isn't terrible. On the bright side, this is the first 28 day cycle I have EVER had off of BC and I'm hoping that it means that we are headed in the right direction.

Now, DH has to call for his SA...not sure what to expect there, but hoping for only good news and I need to call my Doctor about what to do with me next.

How is everyone else?

11 years ago

Hello Everyone.

I had my doctor's appointment this past Monday. I did not hear all that I wanted. My cervical fluid is great, however, most of hubby's sperm were not moving. There were only a few moving and most had died. (I can only assume that happened because we used alot of lube the times we BD'ed. I was extremely dry: TMI) I cannot believe that happened! Now I am not sure if this will be a successful cycle! I was so bummed the last 2 days after hearing that. I ordered Pre-Seed from the Pharmacy. Now I am just waiting to see what's going on with my body. I have an appointment on this coming Monday to test my progesterone & to see if I ovulated. Then I just have to wait for AF to show up! My doctor said if nothing happens this cycle, then we will discuss options for the next one! (She's already acting like this cycle won't be the one.) My hubby nearly made me cry, he was there and heard everything, he's blaming himself & he's praying and asking God to please let it happen, he said all we need is for 1 guy to get in there!)

Here's hoping AF doesn't show up! Baby dust to us all!!!

11 years ago

Good Luck Pookarabie. What was your progesterone result that the Dr. told you before?

I'll catch up with everyone soon! Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Pookarabie, you are definitely pregnant! You need to call your doctor ASAP to get on progesterone supplements. If low progesterone is the cause of your previous miscarriages, then getting on the supplements will up your levels and all will be well.

For everyone else, good luck with everything. Lilith I hope the SA results are good.

Melissa how was your vacation?

Going back for another ultrasound tomorrow to check if my follicles are ready. We're really hoping we got two this month!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Pookarabie - I agree, that's a positive result, Congratulations!! If your progesterone is low you need to be on supplements!! Call your Dr! Good luck and Congratulations!

Felurian - Good luck with the us tomorrow!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo