Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

821 - 830 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Skarcm: so what DPO do you think you are?

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm glad your doctor feels so optimistic about your pregnancy. That is great news!

I am officially 3 dpo FF recognized my third temperature this morning. For anyone who doesn't use FF I highly recommend it compared to the charting system on this website. I use both especially for comparison. They usually match but I feel when they don't that FF is more accurate. Anywho,.. I will be starting progesterone this afternoon and then the Benadryl tomorrow! Really Really hoping and praying this is our month!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda- I think I am 3dpo too! That's going on O being the same day as last month without using temps to tell me :-/ I'm feeling a bit more hopefull as CD15 I had cramping and ewcm and we BDd that Am and I had more ewcm CD16 so hoping if it was a day later we could have caught then too.

Dbjohnson - great news! Love the updates.

love to u all xx

Your English Rose ;-)

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Zuberi: We told pretty much all the family a few weeks after the BFP, put it on Facebook after the first ultrasound at 11 weeks. Probably could have waited a bit longer, but we were very excited! :)

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I have no idea. I think I had my progesterone test a little early. This cycle has been weird, but when my boobs started hurting I got excited that I might have ovulated and ran right away to get my test. Yesterday my boobs hurt the worst, so I'm wondering if yesterday was my peak which could put me at 8 dpo today. I plan on testing on Tuesday or Wednesday. I guess we will just see what happens.

10 years ago

Hello there,
Im new to this site also just signed up today. I had been in the 2ww but AF came this morning 2 days late so im out. so today is CD1 for me. We have been trying to conceive now for 11 months its getting hard for me to keep tryin every month so im in need of buddies too! :)

10 years ago

G'Morning!

Brandilee: Welcome! TTC can be a very frustrating time! I didn't have a group like this when I was trying for my son (it took 13 cycles). These ladies are so wonderful and supportive, it has made it a lot easier this time around! Tell us a little about yourself. Are you using any tools (BBT, OPKs, Vitamins)?

Skarcm: I can't tell you how excited I am for you!! I have a good feeling I wouldn't be able to wait until Tuesday, but you know how crazy I am!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Brandilee: welcome! I can't imagine being on this journey without these wonderful ladies! It's so nice to be able to discuss ttc stuff with ppl who understand, sympathize and never get tired of hearing about it. The support you will feel here is amazing! So tell us a little more about yourself and any important detail of your ttc journey (and bfps, procedures, medications or aids)

Mrspearson: we are getting closer! Woo hoo! 6 dpo

Skarcm: have you tested?!

Afm: 6 dpo. Not symptom spotting bc I've had pregnancy symptoms stinking cycle. Taking my progesterone. So far I'm sleepy and boobs hurt. Had some minor cramping last night. Forgot to take Benadryl last night. It knocks me out so I'm trying not to take midday but will today since I missed yesterday. Feeling a little more relaxed about testing probably bc I can't symptom spot. I'm going to wait at least till Friday but hopefully till Sunday.

How's everyone else?!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

I guess I'll just jump into it... going into the weekend I had 2 CB Digis left. Last week I had spent some time playing with calculators trying to figure out when my HCG would be over 2000, so I could get the "3+" on the tests.
based on my previous numbers, and even slowing down my rate of doubling, I thought I should be somewhere between 2300-2800 on Sunday.

Long story short(ish)... My sister gave my DH and I her Seahawks tickets, which meant driving 3.5 hours there, watching the 3 hour game, having dinner with my sister, then driving 3.5 hours home. We decided it would be a fun "date" for us, and my mom agreed to watch DS for the ENTIRE day (first time she has done that). I got everything ready the night before because we had to be on the road at 7:30 AM. I was SUPER excited...

And then I woke up to a liner covered in blood. It was dark reddish-brown and thick, it was only 5-6 big spots, but it looked like a horror movie to me. So, I decided to take a CB Digi because seeing the 3+ would ease my mind... it came back 2-3! I started panicking, I didn't want to go anymore, I didn't want to be stuck in a car if I was going to start bleeding heavily. DH calmed me down, and we left.

We had to stop at every rest area because I had to pee every 45 minutes or so. Everytime there were 2-3 new spots. I started repeating to myself "If you are going to miscarry, it is going to happen, there is nothing you can do to stop it... worrying isn't going to help anyone."

We had a great time at the game, and hanging out with my sister. We got home a little after 10:30, my mother was thrilled to see us! I fell into bed, prayed my heart out, and passed out.

I woke up expecting to see a full liner, but nothing was there. Nothing when I wiped either! I took the last Digi, and it came back 3+! I am starting to feel better... It is all just so weird.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Dbjohnson: Stop stressing. It's not good for you or the baby. Enjoy each day. Think about it. Everyday that you enjoy is a day closer to delivering a healthy baby. And the sad but true fact is.......if we do m/c there is nothing we can do about it. BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO M/C. So relax.

Brandilee: welcome. Since Amanda did not tell you (she usually does) lol there is no tmi here. What ever you want or need to say feel free to do so. We are all here trying to do the same thing. Have a healthy baby. So jump right in. We look forward to reading more about you and your journey so far.

Skarcm: did you cave over the weekend and tested? Or are you still holding on?

Msperarson: are you symptom spotting this cycle? When do you usually start testing?

Amanda: how are you feeling?

Afm: cd12. I got a iffy positive opk this a.m. I say iffy because. At the 5 min mark the control line was a tad darker. But when I got out of the shower it was the same ( I guess) lol I will post a pic and you guys can tell me what you think. I will update with the number once I post the pic.

Chat with you guys later.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo