Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

591 - 600 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Amanda: I'm praying your levels go down just as they should so you can have some answers from the bloodwork.

Zuberi: Yay(?) for the TWW! ? because you're that much closer this cycle! :)

DB: I've been reading about women like me, with irregular, loooooonnng cycles and the hormone imbalances. I don't want a hormone therapy, so I've been looking into herbs and natural remedies. I know that breastfeeding is part of what's happening, or maybe not happening in the case of ovulation, but I've always had weird cycles. I also have a uterine fibroid, so that is my monkey wrench thrown in for good measure. Keeps me on my toes, I guess.

I think I'm actually going to take Maca root, because it can increase milk supply or leave it alone. It also helps with sex drive in both men and women and increases energy. All things I need! Vitex with young babies usually increases supply, but decreases supply when baby is older. It is safe for breastfeeding. Some women take them both, but I'm hesitant to do that without a doctor or herbalist's recommendation. I found an herbalist here in Louisville, but can't afford the $90 consultation fee right now.

I've been continuing the OPKs and the second line is so faint that I can hardly see it anymore. I'm on CD 30, so I missed ovulation, but we did BD quite a bit. Oh well, I think I'm out this cycle, but that is OK!

10 years ago

Hey all

I posted my reply about the progest Cream on the wrong forum. But here is a short recap. My progest level was a 8 when I first saw my Dr after my bfp. She didn't say anything about it. And I didn't know how important that number was. So after the miscarriage I did some research and found out that the number was too low to maintain a preg. I asked about it when I went back for my scan and she said she will check and monitor it when I get my next bfp. I also read that my levels may be low because of my age. (40) So that's why I started it. I figured it couldn't hurt. Lol

Dbjohnson: I see we are in the tww together. Here is praying for a May baby (2nd one for me if I get the bfp this cycle. My oldest was born in may.

10 years ago

Morning Ladies!

@zuberi: have you decided when you are testing? I still can't decide if waiting or testing early is better

AFM: DPO 7 today... I don't know what is going on... My temp spiked 7 days ago, and it has stayed within .03 of a degree since. I've never had such a straight line! Then today it jumped up .3. In addition to that, I've been having a ton on cm the last few days. So, this is making me think that maybe I am just Oing right now. DH is camping with the boys, so I can't take advantage... The only other weird thing, I had a glass of wine last night (please don't judge) and my teeth hurt. It was the weirdest thing I've ever experience! It was a brand I've drank before, and it didn't happen before.

Hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: you are having quite a few good symptoms! Maybe you will get a BFP in a few days! Did you ever get a pos OPK? I can't remember what you told us.

Zuberi: I have wondered about prog. cream as well. I am going to talk to my dr. if I am even low on prog. if he tests if I can take my supplements that he prescribed every cycle after I O.

Jo: How are you doing? How many dpo are you?

Mewling: What's going on with you now? How long are your cycles usually? I know you've told us that they vary a lot but I can't remember by how much.

AFM: Blood results from Tuesday's draw came back and 89! Within a wk if went from 585 to 89 so hopefully it doesn't slow down! Also I took a dollar store hpt on Friday and it was very faint so I'm sure it's dropped some more. If I started counting from the day I had my D&C today is CD 27 for me. Hopefully I will see AF soon! As I told you before, we are using the "pull out" method however, the last 2 days we have BD that hasn't exactly happened lol I don't want to m/c again but and will try not to let it happen again but I'm at the point now that my attitude is "whatever is going to happen will just happen" I have hardly any control and I'm okay with it as of today

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys

Dbjohnson; I tested this am.bfn. I couldn't help myself. Lol if you think a glass of wine is bad than you don't know what bad is. And you know we don't judge. Lol

Amanda: I am so glad your numbers are going down so fast. Mine took 3weeks. And I don't blame you about the bding. I know I couldn't wait that long.

How are the rest of you ladies doing. It's time for a update.

Afm: I am 9dpo. I tested this am. Bfn. Don't know what I was thinking. Anyway.......I thought I had a implantation dip at 6dpo it went from 98.1 to 97.9 then back up to 98.0 on 8dpo. But this am I had a temp of 97.7. I have been having cramps every since O. I am so comfused. So I guess I have to wait until tommorow to see what my temp is and go from there. I will update you guys when I find out what's going on.

10 years ago

It's been a little bit, huh?

Amanda, I hope your numbers keep dropping; I think about you pretty often, wondering where your numbers are at. Creepy? I hope not. :)

When do you guys (Zuberi and DB) test again???!

I started taking the maca a week ago, started with 500mg then bumped up to 1500mg, but then got the 'maca headaches' so I went back to 500mg. I had taken vitex with it Wed-Sun, but decided that was too much. I'm not noticing anything besides the headache on Sunday night; I feel fine. (Some women have reported 'crrazy' feelings, but luckily none of that for me).

CD 37 (out of usually37-45): I still don't know when I ovulated, so I had poas earlier last week, BFN. I figured why not, since I had bought some Amazon cheapies. Well, I'm wondering if maca or vitex could give false positive, because this morning I got FMU and SMU BFPs!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit! But, again, false positive???? I'm freaking out.

Happy Tuesday!

10 years ago

Hey guys

Mewling: test again in the am with fmu. You may get a darker bfp. Kmfc

Anyone else have any updates?

Afm: temp was up to 98.3 from 97.6 (wron

10 years ago

Hello Hello!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Getting back to activities and playdates, and we have been busy!

@Mewling: This is so exciting! Can't wait to get another update from you! KMFC!!!

@Zuberi: my temps are going up and down too! Have you tested again?

@amanda: Hooray for lower numbers!!!

AFM: DPO 10... I've tested the last couple days, nothing to report. I really thought I had it this time, but it isn't looking good. With my DS and my last BFP, I had clear positives by now. I know there is late implantation, but I don't think my body can hold a late implanter. Once my body gears up for AF, it doesn't stop. I'm started to feel pretty defeated

10 years ago

Hi, ladies!

I wish I knew more about temping; I never did start since my husband knew I wouldn't be able to do it at the same time every day. Plus I still wake up in the middle of the night with Devon fairly often.

Jo, how are you doing??

Update: I took three tests yesterday and one this morning, all positive. My husband still doesn't think it's a confirmed pregnancy until I go to the doctor, which I can't do until we figure out whether I qualify for Medicaid or if its a better deal to apply for his employer's insurance. Is this fraud, trying to find the best coverage while being pretty sure I'm pregnant??? I'm going to call Medicaid office today and ask some questions. If I get the answers my husband wants, I'll go take a pregnancy test at planned parenthood to confirm pregnancy. I need confirmation of pregnancy to apply for Medicaid. What a mess.

Happy Hump Day!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Hope all of you guys are doing great!

Just a quick update: My temp went down again this am and I also tested - on mt 2nd hpt. So I am going to wait for af. She is due to make her arrival on Saturday. I will have friends and family members in town until monday night. So I will see what you guys are up to then. Have a great weekend and I hope toread about some bfp when I read all of the updates on Tuesday.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo