Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

811 - 820 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Skarcm: WooHoo!! Hooray!!! That is awesome news! I was really sick the first week after O... <wink, wink> I am sending you LOTS of sticky vibes!!!

10 years ago

Skarcm: that is AWESOME news!!

Zuberi: this time around I thought that waiting to O was WAY worse than the tww.. of course I'm not that far into the tww but I just feel more relaxed. I think b/c at least in the tww there's nothing you can do but during O you are trying to decide when to do opks and when to bd.. its stressful lol

Mewling: I have also heard that the second time around you start showing sooner. I gained 50 lbs with DD so I am hoping to never do that again.

Dbjohnson: hopefully you will see no more spotting.
The days I get up at 4 a.m. to go to work I really enjoy my time drinking my coffee, watching recorded tv shows and just relaxing. It's almost worth waking up an hour before everyone else.

AFM: temp dropped a tad this morning from 97.33 to 97.05 so I took an opk and it was positive but not nearly as positive as 3 days ago so I'm kinda confused but if I remember correctly it's not the first time that's happened to me but I'm considering BDing once more tonight to be on the safe side. Also I looked through FF for charts similar to mine and found quite a few so I'm not too concerned. I am going see what my temp does tomorrow and then assuming it's still up I will start my progesterone suppositories. I've considered not temping while on progesterone b/c I'm not sure how big of an effect it can have and I doubt my temp with drop (if I'm not pregnant)until I stop taking my progesterone but I think I'm still going to b/c I don't want to be wondering the whole time. Still fighting a cold and my bbs still are sore and sore nipples.

10 years ago • Post starter

OH! I also forgot. I read some on the Benadryl. DEF going to try that in a couple days. It makes me very sleepy so just going to take it on my days off and before bed but I don't see why it couldn't make a difference but it definitely can't hurt.

10 years ago • Post starter

So... I'm kind of dancing around right now, so it is hard to type! I got a call from my doc this morning. This is the first time we are actually talking, I've been just dealing with his nurses (who are super nice), and other docs/nurses in his department. We chatted for 15 minutes or so... He apologized for some of the contradicting information I've gotten when I've called in. He didn't agree with the plan of the other doc, and asked me to get my bloodwork done again, just for piece of mind. I told him the spotting has basically stopped (knocking on wood again), and he actually yelled "yipee!" It was pretty cute He also said he is excited I am coming in tomorrow because I am one of his favorite patients and he missed me. I'm sure he tells that to all the girls, but it is nice to hear.

Anyway... just got my results: 656!!! Doubling time of 31.33 hours!!! I can't stop smiling!!! We still probably won't be able to see anything on the u/s tomorrow, but I am starting to think this might be the real deal!

Thank you girls for all the support!!! I don't think I could have made it this long without you!

10 years ago

Db - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! That is sooo great!!!! I love good doctors, like it sounds like you have!

Amanda: With my son, I was at 201lbs when I delivered and my goal was to stay under 200lbs. I will make it this time! I gained 33 with my first, so if I stick to no more than that, I'll stay under. I. Will. Stay. Under. :)

10 years ago

Mewling: That is super weird! I was exactly 201 when I delivered (at 28 weeks)! My DH like to joke about "Imagine how big you would have been if you went full term" I don't blame him, I was a total eating machine. I have been trying to be really careful so far. However, I'm not eating more than a few bites of anything before I get this "so full I'm going to be sick" feeling.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Hip, Hip Hooray for the excellent news!!!!! I'm so glad that you actually got to talk to your doctor.

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Dbjohnson: Praise God! I'm so happy for you! Glad you got the call. Update us after your appointment.

10 years ago

Hey All!

So, I chatted with my doc after I got the results. He is thrilled! So much so, that we decided that I am not going to have an appt tomorrow. Since I have stopped spotting, the risk of my cervix being open is slim to none. We are still so early that it is unlikely to see much on the u/s. it is a 30-45 minute drive to his office, so it doesn't seem worth it. I still have my appointment for next Friday, hopefully we'll see a lot then

I have a couple of the CB digital conception tests... So I will test in a few days to catch when I hit 2000. Other than that, I'm eating my veggies and drinking gallons of water... And hoping this week passes by quickly!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: More excellent news!!! Let us know how your u/s goes next week.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo