Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies @ amanda i am here i been so emotional and had the worst attutide ever my iui i had the two iui back to back thurs and fri my dh i didnt like his sperm count it was so depressing but i know it only takes one so lets see all the vitaims i shoved down his throat didnt work i did bd yesterday evening after iui in hopes something kicks in had alot of bloating yesterday and constipated. now i am offically on the 2 week wait. but i am not going to symptom check and i am not going to get my hopes up dh said yesterday that he feels something diffrent like it worked i am being so sceptical i cant even see it. this is the secnt iui first one last month failed. doc told me yesterday i said u thnk right overy could be blocked how do we know left is not damage he said we dnt but as long as we get a postive test rather it sticks or not at least we know it works im like wtf that makes me feel ahole lot better i went as far as asking my doc about selling my eggs to help with ivf becuase i am so almost over it on another note i was so jay yesterday with this lady there she pulled out her card and and paid her ivf all at once just like charge it i was like wtf.. werid idk but at the fertality clinic i just star at ppl wondering if they are in a worst boat then me or what they are going through i want to talk to them but i wizz out. .
@ dbjohnson no stressing luv stress is no good no matter what kind of stress it is i am sure ur party will be a blast i am jay wish i could be there lol
@smp BD = Baby Dance
IUI = intrauterine insemination dh jacksoff in a cup lol and the lab washes the spermers to get all the "good swimmers", and inject it straight into your uterus. hun hopefully her ugly face stays away keep us posted.
@Zuberi_Baby2013 how are u feeling keep us posted on how things are luv u been quiet to.

SORRY if i forgot anyone i am trying to catch up i just been in such a funk

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

dbjohnson: sorry you had such a rough night. not being able to sleep is awful but at least you weren't thinking about testing lol you are having a blood test on Sunday for progesterone levels? Is that right? oh and I'm sure your party will be a blast!

SMP: as dbjohnson said that link on the right hand side of the screen is SUPER helpful! Still no today??

topowifey: I am so sorry that you're having such a hard time. I always think of something my mom used to always tell me as a kid.. no matter how bad you think you have it there's always someone else out there who has it worse.. she's now been gone for over 5 years and those words help me hang on to a postivie memory of her and help me get through even the toughest times . some people that I share that with probably think that I am minimizing their feelings like their problems are not important but please don't feel that way that is not how I mean it. It comes back to you wanting to know the stories of the other women in the dr.'s office. Part of you wants someone who knows how you feel and part of you wants reassurance that it isn't the worst thing out there. It isn't I am sure. You still have hope where many women do not. Try to hang on to that.

I'm thinking of you daily.. all of you.. and praying for BFPs for all of us! No matter what happens to us, even if we never get our BFP we still have our child(ren) that bless our lives we have to remember that we have alot of be thankful for. But none of us have any reason to give up hope!

AFM: still just hanging out.. waiting for something to happen .. bored as ever

Zuberi: still missing you girl! hope that you've just been super busy with all that warm weather out there.. it's in the thirties here again today (yes seventies yesterday and thirties today.. Missouri)

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,
I missed you guys too. I've been so busy with trying to get things together for the kids. They have been testing and i am writing a gospel play. It's almos complete so im looking for people to play some of the characters and a venue to have it. So I've been super busy. As for TTC: The days are passing by rather quickly. Ive only been having mild cramps off and on. That's it.

Amanda: Sorry to hear about the weather. Im not going to tell you that we are about to have a bbq because the weather is sooo nice today. I can't wait until you guys start ttc again.

Im on my phone but im going to get caught up on whats going on with everyone when i get home to my computer. So i will be posting again later on today.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I missed you guys too. I've been so busy with trying to get things together for the kids. They have been testing and i am writing a gospel play. It's almos complete so im looking for people to play some of the characters and a venue to have it. So I've been super busy. As for TTC: The days are passing by rather quickly. Ive only been having mild cramps off and on. That's it.

Amanda: Sorry to hear about the weather. Im not going to tell you that we are about to have a bbq because the weather is sooo nice today. I can't wait until you guys start ttc again.

Im on my phone but im going to get caught up on whats going on with everyone when i get home to my computer. So i will be posting again later on today.

11 years ago

@amanda thats what holds me strong but i am kinda selfish i know that is my problem. as for the clinic i just want to know i can have support there i wanna ask how they are and what they are going through but dnt want to feel noisy and dnt know what kind of response i will get sometimes i feel like putting on a sign lolz saying i am des and i have one possible tube husband sperm aint all that great and i have scar tissue in my uterus lolz in hopes someone will reach out then the other part of me is the envious part when someone pulls out ther cridit card to pay for ivf and i am like must be nice just like buying a candy at the store with no problem while i am crunshing pennys.

11 years ago

Zuberi: Good to hear from you! Glad you're keeping yourself busy.. it will make the TWW go by so much faster.

topowifey: I understand about the money. Idk what I would do if I were in your place b/c I have regular (private pay) insurance but it doesn't cover maternity so if we have a baby we have to pay out of pocket for all hospital bills.. I can't imagine having to pay for anything extra. Also we don't have much put back b/c we put most of what we had in savings into a new car for me (it was way overdue).

SMP: hoping we haven't heard from you b/c you're celebrating a BFP b/c AF hasn't shown. Let us know!

dbjohnson: hope you're keeping busy! You have blood work tomorrow?

AFM: Can anyone say EWCM?!?! I can! Super excited I had quite a bit today so hopefully that's a sign that my cycle is getting back to normal! Having some hope that maybe AF will be back in a couple weeks. BD'd today.. couldn't help myself Not sure how I feel about that decision now but I couldn't imagine having this fabulous cervical fluid and wasting it!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! This one is pretty slow for us.. we had a b-day party to go to today and then went and rented a movie for Emmalyn (DD) and ate pizza but not much planned for tomorrow.

11 years ago • Post starter

Good evening ladies!! I usually respond via my cell so if my posts are short or I don't respond that's why! Just a heads up!! I really enjoy reading everyone's posts! @amanda, we had a gorgeous day weather wise yesterday and today, but that quickly changed and its going to rain for a while. I'm totally ready for some summer time weather! How are you feeling!? Wifey, hang in there sweetie!! Sticky vibes coming your way!! It only takes one!! @db, glad you have lots planned. This last cycle I tested at 9dpo and 12dpo and its easy to drive yourself crazy!! AFM, AF has still not showed. I have had horrible achy cramps in my abdominal as well as into my left thigh/leg ALL DAY!! I haven't tested again because I have zero symptoms minus a late AF and sore boobs. I feel like she is right around the corner, but the short February month threw her off course a bit!? If she doesn't show by Monday ill test again. This is the first time actually actively TTC. My first 2 were not trying not preventing babies. This is definitely more stressful and a completely different experience!! Anyway, enough about me! I hope you all are right where you need to be in your TTC journey! Have a beautiful night!

11 years ago

Ps. I was writing as you were posting Amanda!!! Yay!!! So excited for you! :) Sending lots of love and good vibes your way!'

11 years ago

@amanda can i barrow ur insurance lol i rather have that and have my baby at home lol no hospital bills this ttc has been the most expencisve since my insurance went up to 50% now but ivf is not included. lol i Bd today just for the heck of it just incase lolz
@smp i am trying hun thanks luv gotta be positve.
@Zuberi_Baby2013 how excited a play i am trying to stay buzy to keep my mind off this tww myself.
@dbjohnson how r u hope everything turns out great.

11 years ago

It's a little after 9, and I am just sitting down for the first time today! This weekend is more packed than I thought! After I posted this morning, I went out and ran 4.5 miles. It started drizzling halfway through my run, so I got pretty soaked. That's pretty typical for oregon spring. Then I headed to my party. It went really, REALLY well. Very pleased! It is a lot of standing, and I didn't eat much all day... So now I am tired and lightheaded and can't wait to crawl into bed.

@amanda: yes, my blood test is tomorrow. They are testing my progesterone on 7 DPO. I have to drive pretty far out of my way to get to a lab that is open on Sunday. However, my doctor said it was important to do it on day 7. I'm glad your cycle is getting back on track! That is very good news!

@topowifey: I'm glad you are done with your procedures. Now you are with the rest of us in the silly tww. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for us!

@smp: you don't even want to know about my previous testing I've been known to go a little overboard! I'm going to try to be a little more calm with my testing this month! I think talking with all of you has really helped. I hope you get your AF soon, just to get it over with!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo