Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

581 - 590 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Welcome toThursday!

@amanda: that is a lot of unfortunate news! Did you get the results from your latest hcg test? I hope, at least, it is going in the right direction.

@zuberi: my fingers are crossed you got your positive today!

AFM: cd 11, still neg OPKs, but darker than the last few days. The last few cycles I had a positive between 8-10, I hate waiting but maybe this means my cycle is getting back to normal. I did have some cm on tp this morning, so hopefully I am getting close to O.

10 years ago

Good evening ladies.

How's everyone?

Amanda: I'm sorry about your news. Dr.'s can really get on your nerve. It took 3 weeks for my numbers to go down to 22 than about three days later my period started. My Dr.'s office called and said they wanted me to do one more beta to make sure that it is down to 0. Which didn't make any since to me. If I was to get pregnant again than my numbers would be a lot higher than 22. ( but what do I know????)

Dbjohnson: I still haven't gotten a true positive on the OPK. however I had loads and loads of EWCM ( the primerose and mucinex must really be working. But we are still BDing every other night to make sure we are covered. I have also been using the softcups.

AFM: -opk, no O detected with temping so.....just waiting

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

@Zuberi: I am going through the same thing! I have a ton of EWCM, but no positive opk. It is driving me nuts!

I'm on CD 12, just waiting... I usually don't have to wait this long.

10 years ago

CD27, still waiting for a positive OPK, I'm still wondering if I already Oed, but I just didn't test at the right time? I've had less CM the last few days, whereas there was a lot more earlier this last week. I'm just going to stay confused, I'm sure, until either I get pregnant or stop nursing. But oh how I hate waiting! <end rant>

Happy Saturday!

10 years ago

@Mewling: You are adorable! This whole process can be frustrating and confusing. I have no idea what my body is doing right now! It is so good that we can rant to each other

AFM: CD 13... almost positive opk. I had SO much cm yesterday that I had to wear a liner! It was nuts! I still have a lot today, but it isn't as crazy. DH and I took advantage of it Hopefully good things will come of it.

Have a great weekend girls!

10 years ago

Hi ya, I'm new to this thread, I'm Jo :) I'm currently just about to start ttc baby number 2, my husband and I have been together nearly 4 years we have been married for 8 months. I have a son 6 and he has a daughter 5 this will be our first together.
I'm currently 8-10dpo, I don't actually no as no peeing on sticks for me at the moment and I'm much less stressed for doing it, so this is the way forward for me :)
Anyway I ovulated in the 21st or the 23rd I no because I get cramps we only on the 21st ( due to exhaustion) so I no it's a long shot for anything but still fingers crossed.
I've got very sore boobs and no I'm not poking them lol I notice it when I'm moving in the night, they feel really heavy and sore especially when I wearing a bra! And I've had a lot of ewcm.
Hope your all well would be nice to chat to some ladies in the same position.

10 years ago

Welcome, Jo!

We're very friendly and open here and have a standing "nothing is too much information" rule, so don't worry about grossing anyone out or asking weird things; I usually ask the weirdest things, just so you know. :)

I have really long cycles, but I'm still nursing my 11 month old, so no surprise that I'm struggling to conceive.

CD 29, still no positive OPK, which is ok considering we haven't had a chance to BD in about 2 weeks.

I ordered some Vitex, since I have highly irregular cycles and it is supposed to help women like me. On the other hand, I've read crazy stories about women who had very regular cycles, that it can cause some crazy things, like feeling crazy.

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

Welcome Jo.

How was you guys weekend?

I'm finally in the tww. Yay! lol. Cd3 so you guys know it's a waiting game from here. I started using my progest cream yesterday so er will see if that helps anything. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Ttul

10 years ago

Welcome Jo! As you can see we basically just keep one another updated every or every other day or so. Just when it's convenient for you. We answer one another's questions or concerns and then hopefully we will be celebrating some good news soon with all you ladies in the tww!

Zuberi: I'm glad you are finally in the tww! What made you decide to use progesterone cream? I must have missed your post about that.

Mewling: I don't know much about vitex... does that effect your milk supply or go into your milk at all? There are so many things I think about taking but am always to leery of them and then think maybe I should ask my dr. but from what I've picked up from him he's not really a huge believer in supplements.

Dbjohnson: You lucky woman with all that CM!! The only time I had CM like that was the first cycle after I had my first chemical pregnancy (which ended in another chemical) but it was awesome.. I remember wishing I had CM like all of the time! Have you O'd yet?!

AFM: I have to go get my blood drawn again today to see where my hcg is at this time. Last Monday it was at 585 so who knows. My OB said he'd be happy to run some of my labs which should save me some money. Hopefully we will find something there otherwise we will have to decide if we want anymore testing. He wants my hcg to be at 0 for a month before doing labs so that's what I'm waiting on right now. CD22 for me.. hoping for AF soon.

10 years ago • Post starter

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome Jo!

@Mewling: I don't know much about Vitex. What made you decide to try it?

@Zuberi: I've thought about trying Pogest Cream, but there are so many options I wouldn't know what would be the right thing. What made you decide to try it?

@amanda: the cm was a good thing, just annoying at times. I'm glad your hcg numbers are going in the right direction! I've heard it is normal for it to go down by half every week, and it looks like your's did that.

AFM: cd 16, got my temp spike two days ago, so I'm 2 DPO by my bbt chart. So... Just waiting I feel good about our efforts this month, but I guess I just have to wait and see.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo