Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Ladies! Oh my goodness, Sabrina! I am so excited and hopeful for you! Did you call your doc to set up a blood test?? Try not to worry and get to that doctor today! The sooner you know what is happening, the better. I am sending you lots of healthy implantation/preggo vibes! Let us know as soon as you find out!

Texas girl...that sounds like the next best news to having it work the first time...I'm so glad the doctor thinks you were close this month! Enjoy a month of obsession free living and best wishes for January!

Golden egg--Is your doctor going to use the same meds for this next cycle? Are you using any injections after clomid? Are you still planning an IUI?

I am heading to doctor again this mornIng for the next beta test. I really don't know what to expect. I was expecting the preg symptoms to get worse since hormone levels should be increasing, but I feel more normal than I did four days ago. I really don't have any signs at this point other than slightly swollen and sore boobs and no period. Are your symptoms supposed to get better before they get worse?

I am so hopeful for us all!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for encouragement!
JeanM I did not call my doctor because I want to test again and see if the line gets darker. I am afraid it could be an evaporation line. Others say that we should read the test within 3-5 min. Lines that appear later are not considered.
On my test it was written to read within 5-10 min. The second line appeared at 8-10 min I think. It was very very faint but I could see it, I don't think my mind tricks me.
I bought two more tests. We'll see. I'm at work now and my left ovary and tube hurts. It hurts almost the same as in my ectopic. I am so afraid of one more ectopic, it's just killing me.
I'll call the doctor tomorrow if I get a darker line. Keep in touch!

P.S. Did you tell your parents?

11 years ago

Hello Jean,
I hope you get a nice high number so you feel at easel are doing the same protocol. Clomid cd 3-7 and i have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I usually do hcg trigger. I'm going to ask my RE to be more aggressive this cycle. Hopefully have more than two targets. I am more hopeful with each attempt, but I'm hoping third times the charm.

11 years ago

Thanks all. i am trying so we will see. Jean please let me know. Lets keep this thread alive so we can know how each is doing please. Sabrina omgoodness so happy and excited for you!!!

11 years ago

I tested again today and the second line appeared in the first 5 min but it was the same (not darker) as yesterday. I am now 16 DP IUI and I don't know what to think. I googled about my brand test giving such results and other say it's definitely positive but there some who say it's an evap line which is specific to these tests.
I called my doctor and he did not invite me for Beta. He increased my progesterone dose and he said I should wait few more days to see what happens. He also explained that a true positive appears after minimum 10 DP Implantation. I showed my DH both tests from yesterday and today and he said this was so so faint that he doesn't believe it's true. I am still waiting. AF is due on the 1st of December. Waiting!

11 years ago

Ohhhh Sabrina, how exciting! What a brutal wait you have! How are you going to keep yourself distracted over the next several days? I am hoping for a
for you!

I got my Beta results and they are doubling! I am now at 535. I go back on Monday for another check. So far, so good! We did tell our families..they are so excited. If they had not known that we had the IUI, I probably would have waited a little while. But our families knew we were at the end of the cycle, so no secrets were possible!

Goldenegg, how is the exercise going? Texasgirl, hope you are doing well! And I agree with you...let's keep this thread going and keep updating each other! Hope you all have a great day!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully everyone is having a good morning. The working out us actually happening and i feel great. Hopefully i can keep it up and stay distracted ask the way through the tww. I'm not getting too crazy so i should be able to continue through the month.

11 years ago

Yes, my wait is very brutal :)
Yesterday I was very nervous and alarmed but now I am calm. I'm just waiting as my doctor said (but I think I'll cheat and test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show). I'm usually spotting the day before AF but no spot today. We'll see! Thank you all for encouraging! Wish you a nice Friday!
I don't know how I'll distract from this stress because all I see in my eyes is that very, very faint line. I really hope for a healthy baby! But if it doesn't happen this month I'll plan my IUI together with Goldenegg!!! :)
P.S. Jean, congratulations for your doubling beta! Is there any chance for twins? :)

11 years ago

Good luck to you Miss Sabrina!

11 years ago

anyone trying iui the first part of jan like 1,2,3,4,? that is when i am trying again in that range

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo