Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 203 of 203 Replies

Hi friends....I m new to this post....hope to get lots of well wishes n support from u all
Little abt my ttc journey..married for 3 yrs,ttc2 yrs,me pcos ...DH all fine..
I had two failed iui's...dis is my 3 iui...3 DPIUI n no symptoms at all....I don't know wat is in store for me...I m very nervous

10 years ago

Hi ladies
Had iui monday so im surrently on 5dpiui
I took the hcg shot, had the dr keep an eye on my folicles and I had 2, were using donor sperm, this was our first try with iui, we had injections on day 5, 9 and 11 but I cant remember what it was, I also took a pill from day 2 -6 again I cant remember what it was sorry
I have really sore boobs, I keep burstin into tears over silly stuff, this arvo it was over sustainable building materials for my assignment, really cramping, have been since the treatment, been trying for 13 yrs, been married for 2
I really want a kid
Hats weird is that when I sit in the car with the heated seat my cramoing subsides for a bit
Am finding it hard to sleep at night and I have a blocked nose.
Oday I went into town the smell from boots all the perfumes turned my stomach and then I was able to smell everyone I walked past, I keep going dizzy and I have been eating more but my weight is droppin still but my water is going up, I had a burn up session this arvo temp wise and I am sending myself scatty, help ls girls
Nixs

10 years ago

Im 41 TTC for years had one follicle and an iui on sunday. Today i cant seem to stop crying. My abdomen feels full and i feel hot especially in my hands. Everything i read says too early to know much. The amount of clomid and hcg shot beforehand could be why im so moody.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo