Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Ugh. I need to distract myself from this obsession. I can test on the 25th but might wait a couple more days. It looks like you will be testing first, Texas Girl. Make sure you let us know what happens! The rest of us will not be far behind you. I had two to three good follies. I am hoping for twins! Hopefully, this Thanksgiving will be lucky!

11 years ago • Post starter

It's nice 2 know someone in same situation! I've been doing Ivf 4 nearly a yr, currently on 4th go, so stressful. Each time feels different. Like some of u have said I can't work out what r the real symptoms vs what the drugs I'm taking r doing, very frustrating. I've still got 2 wait another wk b4 official blood test. Fingers crossed 4 a positive this time!

11 years ago

Thanks I will. oh this is so hard. I just want to know now!!!!! I did the pencil test and it does not even now do a life cycle and goes straight to a little girl!!!

11 years ago

What's the pencil test?

11 years ago

you take a pencil and make sure it is pointed sharp. place a needle with a thread on it in the eraser. wrap the thread around your finger twice, and then dangle it above your wrist. it should circle and then move. When it goes across your wrist it will be s girl, if it goes up and down it is a boy.

11 years ago

Jean M, I wish you twins! :)
My doctor said I could also have twins or triplets because I had 2 to 3 good follies on both sides, but this is scarring for me. I don't feel so strong and healthy to have more than one baby on first pregnancy. I hope to have one.
I am 4 DPIUI and have no symptoms yet, just a light ovary pain. What about you girls? Did you have any symptoms at 4 DPIUI?

11 years ago

You can do this! you are all strong and fighting women. I think i will cheat i know i should not and test tomorrow. that will be six day before missed period.

11 years ago

Hey ladies i had my IUI on Friday the ninth. I take clomid and the trigger shot. I had three mature follies, but five total. I am due to start af Friday and my beta test scheduled for the Monday after if i don't. Good luck to us all!

11 years ago

ok ladies. i cheated and took a test tonight and of course it was negative..... I know it is early and i should have used fmu but i didn't and now i just want to cry..........

11 years ago

Don't count yourself out!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo