Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Awe Sabrina i am sorry. January is our month i can feel it! golden how are you doing?

11 years ago

Today was a rough day, feeling really down. I think i might be out, took a hpt and got a negative. Today is 12dpiui.

11 years ago

I GIVE UP I GIVE UP!!!!!
ughhhhhh all these years that i was never trying to conceive AF came like clockwork. AND NOW THAT I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE, AF wants to act like she never has before! I started today!!!!!! WTH i just don't understand was not suppose to until 25th. I have no clue what my cycle is anymore.

Here are my dates any thought or help would be wonderful!!
9/27 (not trying)
10/26( not trying)
11/20
12/18

ughhhhh thanks sorry for venting

11 years ago

ok ladies just wanted to check in with all how are we doing??????

11 years ago

This cycle i am doing femara, u/s on Wednesday...so most likely IUI this week. If this cycle doesn't work, we are moving on to injectables...which i an very excited for...oh and our new RE says are numbers are pretty good overall. How he doesn't give us false hope.

11 years ago

That is great golden.
i had to wait this one out due to the time i ovulate and my RE not there for the holidays. kinda sad but i understand

11 years ago

Hey my ladies Happy New Year!!! May 2013 be a year full of babies!
AF started 4 days earlier this month so I had a 28 days cycle instead of 32 which is pretty weird for me.
I am now in my 4th CD and I started taking Clomid. I hope I will ovulate this month. I had very small follies last month (when I ovulated by myself) :(

If things will be as planned I should have an IUI on the 12th of January.

11 years ago

Good luck Sabrina! I had cd12 us today. Lining was great and i have a 17, 16, 14. I trigger Friday morning and IUI Saturday. Hoping this is it, otherwise moving to injectables next cycle.

11 years ago

Goldenegg this is great! Good luck to you! I hope this time will work!
Keep us updated!

11 years ago

My dears,

I am so depressed :(
After one month of not reading BFP stories I almost forgot about the stress caused by conceiving.

I am at work and I cannot stop crying being afraid I will not succeed this month again. I cannot explain why I am so hopeless.

I had 6 CD and I started Clomid again.

What about you? Texasgirl? Goldenegg, did you do the IUI?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo