Community post

Discussion

6 DPO - First month TTC after MC

Hi Ladies! It's good to be back in the TTC saddle! I promised myself I wouldn't obsess this time...yeah right!

so here I am 6 DPO, and I feel like I'm having symptoms, but as usual, I'm wondering if it's all in my head. Very slight cramping started today, which I had from the preggo cycle from day 8 until the day I had my DC. Also have a ridiculous appetite, dehydrated type pee, and lots of CM. What is really getting my hopes up is the "montgomery tubercles". I had these last cycle. what's odd is I pretty much inspected my boobs Sunday and there was nothing there. Today I had the stabbing pains once in my boobs, and when I got home I reinspected. They aren't extremely prominent, but def there.

Oh goodness I'm getting my hopes up

Hoping and praying!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I completely understand what you are saying. I'm currently 6 DPO and I am obsessing. I have been extremely tired and cranky for 6 days! Also I have had periods of nausea, then super hungry. I cry at the drop of a hat. The only thing that bothers me is that I have had minor cramps for the past 4 or 5 days. I don't know if all of this is normal or not because I've never been pregnant. This is my first cycle TTC and I've already got my hopes up. LOL!

Good luck TTC!! KMFX for you!

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo